Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking of coming back?!

Hi all

After a little while away, having sold Stuno1's old isf and a short stint in a Lotus Exige I feel I need a little more comfort in my life and have missed the v8 growl......

Having looked at the RCF's available at the minute and been a little put off by the depreciation, thought I may look again for a nice example of the isf. If anyone is looking to sell please pm me.

Thanks

Welcome back! I was considering an exige 350 or 380 next but they are too hard core for my liking. The Evora is the sweet spot. Hope you find a good example 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

Welcome back! I was considering an exige 350 or 380 next but they are too hard core for my liking. The Evora is the sweet spot. Hope you find a good example 😃

I was looking at a Europa for sale the other day....1 or 2 decent ones crop up for under £20k.

3 hours ago, Ranksie said:

Hi all

After a little while away, having sold Stuno1's old isf and a short stint in a Lotus Exige I feel I need a little more comfort in my life and have missed the v8 growl......

Having looked at the RCF's available at the minute and been a little put off by the depreciation, thought I may look again for a nice example of the isf. If anyone is looking to sell please pm me.

Thanks

Any particular year, colour combo etc you are looking for?

Shouldn't be that long before the RCF hits £30k....I may be tempted then but for the lack of 4 doors. 

2 hours ago, Tom24 said:

Any particular year, colour combo etc you are looking for?

Shouldn't be that long before the RCF hits £30k....I may be tempted then but for the lack of 4 doors. 

I reckon RCF prices won't fall below £30k for a fair while yet. All crystal ball stuff of course :yes:

I hope they stay high for a long time...According to Autoader, the trade-in value of mine went up by £500 in March. Mind you, that followed a £1740 fall in Feb and a £930 fall in Jan...

I've started to track the price month my month to see if I can see a pattern. I don't particularly believe the results, but it is a mildly amusing diversion