Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heads Up Auction X 2 ISF's 11/04/17

May have to be quick on this one, presumably only for the brave , it's reg number is HW60 PCV anybody know it ? 2011 car done 17,899 miles.

Big Rat

https://www.manheim.co.uk/auctions/cars/lexus/is?FuelType[0]=Petrol&IsKm=False

Edited by Big Rat
Auction date confirmed

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

May have to be quick on this one, presumably only for the brave , it's reg number is HW60 PCV anybody know it ? 2011 car done 17,899 miles.

Big Rat

https://www.manheim.co.uk/auctions/cars/lexus/is?FuelType[0]=Petrol&IsKm=False

Just checked it's MOT History passed in November 2016 no advisories.

Big Rat

Just had a look and it seems fine to me!

I'm intrigued..What makes you say it's only for the brave? And as it's currently Jersey registered, how come you are quoting a UK plate for it?

6 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

Just had a look and it seems fine to me!

I'm intrigued..What makes you say it's only for the brave? And as it's currently Jersey registered, how come you are quoting a UK plate for it?

Bravery at auctions on expensive to repair complicated cars is part of the process😂

As with all all these auction sites if you dig a little further you get a bit more info that is what the vehicle is as now HW60 PCV which in all probability if it was a mainland car car prior to Jersey the plate has been reapplied.

They are not open until 9am so unable to establish which auction it's at-Mannheim have dozens of locations they use, on our forum there at least 2 people actively searching for a car.

Big Rat

Well done for finding it! I was only intrigued as I bought my car in Guernsey so paid 20% VAT on purchase price when importing to the mainland.

If this is already on UK plates, a prospective buyer doesn't have this significant cost to worry about. Can't quite work out why the auction house would absorb the cost though!

• Like 1

@ollie isf Yes matey that 'twenty 'really hurts at times !

Going to ring the auction house now I'll update in a moment they've got 5 locations near me, might run over and see if I can get it for a song 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

@ollie isf Matey for everybody's info it's going through Mannheim Colchester on Tuesday 11th April 2017, to far for me don't know if anyone else on here lives nearby with an hour to kill that day, there is no lot number as yet or time.

Dont know if there is an owner on here lives near by with an hour to kill that day and watch 😏

Big Rat

1 minute ago, Wellsey said:

That car has gone through this auction house a few times now. Looks like they keep putting it through until they get the price they want.

1 minute ago, Wellsey said:

That car has gone through this auction house a few times now. Looks like they keep putting it through until they get the price they want.

@Wellsey Well spotted matey wonder if it's price or problem or the usual thing... it's an isF what's that then 😏

🐀

• Like 1

Exactly. I know the last couple that have gone through BCA auctions at least, haven't sold very quickly/still for sale. One of the main buying points for me is the rarity and the Q factor of them but seems like dealers are struggling to convey what they are to the general public.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wellsey said:

Exactly. I know the last couple that have gone through BCA auctions at least, haven't sold very quickly/still for sale. One of the main buying points for me is the rarity and the Q factor of them but seems like dealers are struggling to convey what they are to the general public.

@Wellsey Right you are on all those points, I see on one other pictures the dash reads 'key not present ' one key issue ?

🐀

May have already been mentioned but they also have a silver IS F going through the Colchester auction. 37k miles, EN08FKU. "Grade 1" but not sure how realistic their grading is.

https://www.manheim.co.uk/auctions/cars/lexus/is

Can't seem to get a link to the exact car...

10 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

May have already been mentioned but they also have a silver IS F going through the Colchester auction. 37k miles, EN08FKU. "Grade 1" but not sure how realistic their grading is.

https://www.manheim.co.uk/auctions/cars/lexus/is

Can't seem to get a link to thensure exact car...

@ollie isf Yes I saw that one as well, as it was a duff link I didn't put it on the forum, i don't recognise the regs of either as being on the forum recently.

Big Rat

Yes the second one has come on for auction as well now as found by @ollie isf same location Mannheim Auctions at Colchester it also looks ok.

Reg no EN08 FKU Silver 37k miles  appears constant low mile car according to MOT Checker.

Big Rat

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, I'm about to travel 250 miles, and view the HW60 PCV isf in a car sales place in London, bit concerned now hearing it went through an auction, the car dealer said they got it from a main dealer about a week ago ! A one owner car.

anyone know anymore about this car, on dvla site it is missing the 2014 and 2015 mot but I guess that's because it was in jersey !?

any info would be great 👍

Saw the profile on the auction website after a heads up from Mr Rat . Lots of little cosmectic blemishes and if i think only one key . The car sales is in Croydon . Well established place . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prof Manny said:

Saw the profile on the auction website after a heads up from Mr Rat . Lots of little cosmectic blemishes and if i think only one key . The car sales is in Croydon . Well established place . 

@Prof Manny Right on all counts Mandip, I've got some time to kill today just helping out with some research at Lexus on the car for @wow300 so far so good 👍

Bug Rat

• Like 1