Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is there a spotted thread?

Lexus isF, had to be Silver :yahoo:

Spotted heading north on M90 at 08:05am passing Kinross area.

I was heading south in my Tesco lorry, it put a smile on my face.

Is it someone on here? Also is the exhaust standard because it sounded a bit louder?

Hope you're on here mate.

• Like 2

I've spotted a Silver one twice now on the M90 heading north in the last month, I think it's the same car.

I spotted a white one 3 weeks ago in Livingston about 4 miles from my house.

A black one last year at Tesco, Bathgate 1 mile from my house.

The West Lothian area has got a lot of people who know a good car it's just there isn't enough isF's to go around.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

I've spotted a Silver one twice now on the M90 heading north in the last month, I think it's the same car.

A black one last year at Tesco, Bathgate 1 mile from my house.

The West Lothian area has got a lot of people who know a good car it's just there isn't enough isF's to go around.

@Mark6pot There was the white one from Bathgate I think stolen last August, recovered shortly after haven't heard of it since.

On the MOT checker its shown without one so maybe it's off road scrapped or whatever 🙁

The owner was a member on here, think he bought a jag.

Big Rat

6 hours ago, Mark6pot said:

Perhaps the same one I seen on the M8 around the Livi area. Personalised plate, a member on here I believe.

I haven't seen an ISF on the road in approx 7-8 years though i dont go far now.  

However, i have in the last few months, had numerous people take photos of the car and only last week a guy was videoing me as he overtook on the M6.

I then proceeded to hoof it to give him something to video and the wife went nuts!

"Cars are for getting from A to B" she said....... Then asked for a range rover Evoque.  Guess what my reply was!

• Like 4

I've only seen 2 in my area, South Buckinghamshire over the last 2 years. Clocked a white one in 2009 but didn't know what it was at the time. Turned out to be a friends dad's car and was eventually sold to Nick who has recently posted on here (coming back to ISF). The ISF does do a great job at getting from A to B @Jgtcracer, very quickly, if required.  ☺ 

White one at Rally Fest Cholmondely last year. It was part of the 'supercar paddock' and went up the track after the WRC and Group B rally cars. I had a brief chat with the owner. Anyone in here?

And a blue one in the car park at the Pageant of Power in (I think) 2014.

Those are my on the road spotteds in 7 years of looking. And neither was on the road 

Apart from a silver one at Santa Pod last summer, and a grey one at a used car dealers car park earlier this year, the only others I've seen were the other Saturday at our West Midlands meet.

Didn't see a single one in the 8 years they had been released before I went to view mine in May.

16 hours ago, Mark6pot said:

Rather a lot of Marks with isF's!

What a stylish bunch we are.

What area are you from Mark if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers another Mark.

Up in Perth Mark, cheers!

• Like 1

I have seen 2, one at a Lexus dealer waiting for a service and one parked in Chippenham a few months back, both silver naturally, never actually seen one on the move though.

I overtook a blue one yesterday whilst driving my IS300 F-Sport. As I rounded the corner, I saw a beautiful silver one parked up.

Kemble, the home of the IS-F, twinned with the Fuji raceway, Japan.

:biggrin:

@Big Rat @Mark G

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I overtook a blue one yesterday whilst driving my IS300 F-Sport. As I rounded the corner, I saw a beautiful silver one parked up.

@Big Rat @Mark G

@Flytvr IMG_2619.JPG.8393da62809a392b1ae3b2b3613bc524.JPGIf you wanted some extra cash Davi you could always logo the car, bit like this really 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flytvr said:

@Big Rat @Mark G

They did a lot of trial and development at Fuji, most of the trial and development at Kemble is carried out on the chocolate fudge cake rather than the ISF. :wink3:

• Like 3

The reason you overtook me was because I dropped my sunglasses, I noticed you gave it the full 9volts or whatever it is....................pah..............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

The reason you overtook me was because I dropped my sunglasses, I noticed you gave it the full 9volts or whatever it is....................pah..............

Ultrasonic blue my bottom!!! Electric blue, that's what you really want!

4 hours ago, emjay82 said:

They did a lot of trial and development at Fuji, most of the trial and development at Kemble is carried out on the chocolate fudge cake rather than the ISF. :wink3:

@emjay82 Ok you got me there, large slices of Bakewell Tart to be accurate 😊

🐀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Ok you got me there, large slices of Bakewell Tart to be accurate 😊

🐀

:yes: More like the Great British Bake Off, but you wont find me complaining. Cars and Coffee has been popular, now its time for cars and cake. Got me thinking.... could @flytvr be the next Paul Hollywood?

9a3965e746697c27690929da55607a01.jpg.ec862923a596d5f668968dd187e15211.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

:yes: More like the Great British Bake Off, but you wont find me complaining. Cars and Coffee has been popular, now its time for cars and cake. Got me thinking.... could @flytvr be the next Paul Hollywood?

9a3965e746697c27690929da55607a01.jpg.ec862923a596d5f668968dd187e15211.jpg

That's it, he is a cross between Jose Mourinho and Paul Hollywood, which makes him.................................................A HYBRID.................................:yahoo:

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links