Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another One Bites The Dust- YK11 FGP

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-LEXUS-IS-F-5-0-V8-AUTO-IN-BLUE-SALVAGE-DAMAGED-NOT-REPAIRABLE-CAT-B-EXPORT-/302274177214?hash=item4660f1e8be:g:2YQAAOSwpkFY5NNb

LAST MOT: 

MOT history of this vehicle

• Test date18 January 2017
  • Expiry date17 January 2018
  • Test ResultPass
  • Odometer reading36,999 miles
  • MOT test number8575 5964 2971

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

Quite a hit, shame at this rate give it year and there will be none left, in all seriousness won't take long to dip below 200.

Big Rat

Was just thinking that the numbers must be falling.

Out of character for me but I have asked if those horrible wheels need a new home :hypocrite:

3 minutes ago, Verbout said:

Can't you ISF owners drive? 

Poor Lexus can't make them faster than you lot trash 'em.

4 minutes ago, Verbout said:

Can't you ISF owners drive? 

Poor Lexus can't make them faster than you lot trash 'em.

That's why we collect spare parts off eBay, ready for the next prang!

• Like 2

Shame, between both cars there's a nice set of wheels there, and some spares for Steptoe and sons, ISF merchants!!!

Never had a car that appreciates in value the more get crashed.  At this rate i might actually get my money back one day

1 hour ago, mike m said:

Not another blue one. Looks like it had some sort of aftermarket spoiler on the boot lid as you can see the paints lifted.

I think I remembered this car when its was last for sale, it's a 2010MY with the facelift headlight conversation + has the Wald boot spoiler fitted hence the marks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark6pot said:

Yep it's the one I chose not to go for last year as it had a bad crash before. Probably something from previous injury not repaired correctly and it gave way.

It was a talking point on here a little while back, some of the body panels didn't line up all that well, they certainly don't now. :huh:   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark6pot said:

Yep it's the one I chose not to go for last year as it had a bad crash before. Probably something from previous injury not repaired correctly and it gave way.

Or more likely a **** driver, while we're speculating.:winkiss:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links