• Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dave85iow

Mirrorlink for 2016 IS300H

3 posts in this topic

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

I think you will require some additional 3rd party adapters before mirror link could work. If you check the US forums am sure you will see related discussions on the topic. 

I found this link for IPhone users, 

very similar process but this is just for iPhones .

On 08/04/2017 at 4:08 PM, dave85iow said:

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

AFAIK Mirrorlink isn't availabe in the US (even though the button exists but is always greyed out) so they have to bypass it by other means

I did get it to work on my wife's IS once. From memory, I turned the mirrorlink on on the phone first and then the button lit up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Crowe
      I've been searching everywhere for a change of genuine floor mats in different colour other than black for my is300h,I really want red and I did see them on eBay a while back but unfortunately not for the IS,does anyone know if this is possible or even a place that does Lexus floor mats,I want it with the Lexus logo on the mats I've seen many mats that are the right colour but no logo!! If anyone can help please let me know I've tried searching but no joy.
    • By olliesgrandad
      Well I've now had my car for 19 days and driven 1774 miles. I refuelled today and my average Mpg over that distance recorded tankful to tankful is 46.92mpg.
      I use a smartphone app to do the maths.  
      The car computer gives an average of 51.7mpg so that gives a good idea how optimistic the car software is. 
      Very pleased with this as my IS300h f sport averaged just over 44mpg over 20000 miles. 
    • By olliesgrandad
      Well at last the V5c arrived today for my new toy and I wasted no time in going online and allocating my private plate to my GS300h. A quick phone call and I was at Lexus Cheltenham where they swiftly made up and fitted a new set of plates gratis together with supplying a free touch up paint set. I have now been able to register the car on the  online portal and see the full history stored. When I have a bit of time I will go through it. 
    • By wezsleigh
      Hello im looking to get install a turbo into and IS200 and looking through this forum and various other forums I've not really found a clear answer to my question. Can you just install a turbo onto the is200 without having to buy this £2300 kit? For example, could I just change the manifold and install a turbo without having to spend all that money. I understand that some stock internals may need to be upgraded however e.g. flywheel, manifold and such. 
    • By olliesgrandad
      Well I have just refuelled today after covering 920 miles with my GS300h.As usual I always check brimful to brimful and use an app to make the calculations. My previous 2014  300h f sport averaged just over 44mpg.Amazingly the GS has returned an average of over 47mpg. This is real world conditions so very impressed. The car computer was showing 52mpg today, so quite optimistic. The more I drive the car the better it seems. I bizarrely find it much easier to park than the IS300h. The lock in tight spaces is superb. Seats are much more comfortable as is the ride quality. The sound from the ML system seems to vary considerably in quality between radio stations. I thought that radio 2 seemed to have a better surround feel than Union Jack despite both being DAB. The sound playing from tracks on a USB was very good. I may still need to fiddle with the settings a bit more though.