• Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dave85iow

Mirrorlink for 2016 IS300H

3 posts in this topic

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

I think you will require some additional 3rd party adapters before mirror link could work. If you check the US forums am sure you will see related discussions on the topic. 

I found this link for IPhone users, 

very similar process but this is just for iPhones .

On 08/04/2017 at 4:08 PM, dave85iow said:

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

AFAIK Mirrorlink isn't availabe in the US (even though the button exists but is always greyed out) so they have to bypass it by other means

I did get it to work on my wife's IS once. From memory, I turned the mirrorlink on on the phone first and then the button lit up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tinonline
      A few months ago at 75k odd miles I replaced my spark plugs from my mk4.
      I couldn't see any evidence of past replacement and was puzzled by very worn plugs bearing the NGK brand in pale blue. They looked old. I did a write up; that's in the how to section.
      What I put in were Denso plugs and that's what I'd expected to remove. All the mileage checked out.
      However, having a trawl through the handbook I spy that original fitment listed as Denso SK20R11...and NGK IFR6A11.
      That solves the riddle: I removed the original NGKs.
    • By FTBBCVoodoo
      Got a reminder on Facebook today that I picked my ISF up a year ago today.  She replaced an E90 335i which I also had for a year.  Summary of ownership below...
      BMW 335i M Sport - MY2007 - 40k miles
      Failures...
      2 x turbos
      2 x turbo actuators
      1 x Lambda sensor
      1 x High Pressure Fuel Pump
      6 x Injectors
      1 x major oil leak
      Then on to Lexus ISF - MY2008 - 50k miles
      Failures...
      Zero
      In case of tempting fate I have just renewed my Lexus warranty for 2 years.  Money well spent? ;-)

• By lonbo
      Hi,
      I'm a new Lexus IS300H 2017 which I got from the dealer three weeks ago. Here in Spain Lexus isn't a very well known brand so It's difficult to find out some things of these cars. Despite my bad english I have been reading you by a long time and found that this is one of the few interesting forums dedicated to lexus so I have decided to join and collaborate and learn as much as I can about these nice cars.
      Everybody has told me that all Lexus current cars are mirrorlink 1.0... The thing that confuses me is that I can't not connect one S3 with drivelink but in the other hand mirrorlink works well with Samsung Galaxy Alpha (1.1 mirrorlink) or S4 mini (1.1 mirrorlink too). S7 doesn't work. 
      Can anybody shed light on this matter?
      Sorry for my bad english and grettings from Spain.

• By Jesus Langa
      Hello,
      I was wondering if it would be possible to change my rear bumper and put the one of the 200T + diffuser, of course i would like much more the MY2017, but the one before would also be ok. Does anyone know if it would be possible? As in Spain we don´t have the 200T version it is also very difficult to get one, and from Lexus Spain they say that it is not possible to order it if i dont have the chassis number of 200T, so im not able to try it neither 
      My idea is if it fits, try to find the rear bumper in UK websites or try to look for someone that can order it for me.
      Thank you in advance