Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mirrorlink for 2016 IS300H

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

• 2 weeks later...

I think you will require some additional 3rd party adapters before mirror link could work. If you check the US forums am sure you will see related discussions on the topic. 

I found this link for Iphone users, 

very similar process but this is just for iPhones .

On 08/04/2017 at 4:08 PM, dave85iow said:

Hi I've read through a post on this site from years ago and didn't get the information i was looking for. 

I have a 2016 Lexus IS300H Executive edition with satnav. 

I am trying to get mirror link to work, i have a comparable samsung model. Ive plugged the phone in and my phone screen says connected to mirror link device. The screen in the car does not have the option highlighted to start mirror link. 

Is it possible to resolve this somehow? or why its not working? 

Thanks this is my first post!

AFAIK Mirrorlink isn't availabe in the US (even though the button exists but is always greyed out) so they have to bypass it by other means

I did get it to work on my wife's IS once. From memory, I turned the mirrorlink on on the phone first and then the button lit up