Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well after a couple of months looking one popped up not far away done 145k some history drives well ,needs a new aerial and cd cartridge is missing .not keen on the wheels they will have to go

s-l1600.jpg

8990.jpg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, lockeyboy said:

That was somewhere near me in stoke wasn't it?

agree with the wheels unless you're a narcotics dealer 

yea it was near stoke mark

Ive got a set of 5 standard 16" wheels if you're anywhere near north London. In good to VGC, no tyres, aside from the spare which looks to be unused and possibly original.

• Like 1

Congrats - nice understated wheels. Get that set on the L3xus breaking perhap?, I doubt the tyres you presently have would fit.  Or are you going to go for originality with DHP's?

I like the colour but it was once said to me that Green cars never sell - they were wrong.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Congrats - nice understated wheels. Get that set on the L3xus breaking perhap?, I doubt the tyres you presently have would fit.  Or are you going to go for originality with DHP's?

I like the colour but it was once said to me that Green cars never sell - they were wrong.

i would like a set of dhp s if i could find a set

20 minutes ago, cornershop said:

Ive got a set of 5 standard 16" wheels if you're anywhere near north London. In good to VGC, no tyres, aside from the spare which looks to be unused and possibly original.

too far away my friend thanks anyway

8 hours ago, cruisermark said:

That LS looks fine - I wonder why they are breaking it - there is a set on gumtree aswell for £50

the wheels have already gone off that one should have a cd cartridge off him though dont think there different on mk3 are they ? cant see anythin on gumtree mark