Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello again.... Help needed.................. I have just purchased a set of wheel rims off I believe an ls200, to fit on my ls400... I now need spacers..... Does anyone know what size of spacers I need, where the best place to get them and lastly do need 2 spacers, or 4spacers, also do I need extra long bolts............................... Thanks once again Royzels

hi

Are you sure you need spacers?  Is a 95 a mark 3? if so, i think it's more painful and the hub centric spacers you need will be the best part of £100

If they are the Wheels you showed us that were on eBay I don't have any spacers fitted to the ones I have.

Are you sure you need spacers?  Have you checked by puttinh one on the car? They are close to the Caliper parts but should be OK unless 95 is different to 93?

I bought some wheels nut covers 22mm last year to cover the nuts and set the wheels off.  After a Winter they looked pretty dirty and even though chromed plastic I thought I'd need a new set.  Good piece of advice - for what may look like pitted chrome is to use a piece of Aluminium foil with water and ordinary soap on the surface.  Came up much better than i expected. Will last another year after a bit of vaseline rubbed in to any pitted area.

Hi... Yes they are the wheels that were advertised on eBay.. I went to have them fitted today, but the tyre fitter said they needed spacers, (catching on the calipers), so now I need to know what size of spacers are needed, and where I can get them from.

Do I only need spacers for the front, or all fours

Thanks Royzels

Just checked my notes and I wrote 93 to 2000 Wheels - Offset +45 J16 x 7JJ.  Borbets K7 Tyres 225x60 R16

If they are the Borbets it will say the offset on the inner part of wheel.

Just read your follow up?  Not sure  about his comments. Check your handbook. I don't have mine to hand.

ps What size tyres did they have on them?

on the mark 3 the callipers stick out more than the mk2 and mk4

just reading some old threads royzels and you will have this issue.  look for good quality hub centric spacers.

or weigh up whether it's better to have the original wheels refurbished?  I love the 10 spoke wheels.

These should suffice providing another 15mm of clearance on the 4 pot front callipers, the wheels should clear the callipers on the rear as they are single pot without spacers but may look odd with the fronts sticking out more.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-GT-Hubcentric-Bolt-On-Wheel-Spacer-5x114-60-1-15mm-M12x1-5-Toyota-Lexus-/191858031636?hash=item2caba13c14:g:oEwAAOSw4A5YrF0H

7 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

These should suffice providing another 15mm of clearance on the 4 pot front callipers, the wheels should clear the callipers on the rear as they are single pot without spacers but may look odd with the fronts sticking out more.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-GT-Hubcentric-Bolt-On-Wheel-Spacer-5x114-60-1-15mm-M12x1-5-Toyota-Lexus-/191858031636?hash=item2caba13c14:g:oEwAAOSw4A5YrF0H

Just to add, these type of spacers require the wheels to have indentations on the mounting face. I'm not sure what the proper term is, but here's a pic of what I mean.

IMG_0782.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links