Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Actually Spotted Another RC!!

Yes, first one I've seen on the road since taking delivery of mine last October. We past a white RC300h going south on the M5 today. Young shaven headed chap driving, cruising along in the middle lane. Only other one I've seen was parked in our local B&Q...

We had a lovely drive down to Burgh Island. I'm really impressed with the RC on the motorway but even more so once we entered the narrow, twisty Devon lanes. The car handles superbly, taking the sharp bends with virtually no roll and immediately powering up the following hill. Just so smooth. The roads down here are a joy, no potholes and lovely smooth tarmac.

I did discover the RC door mirrors are a tad wider than the Merc's :wacko: but spring back without damage .... 😉

They must be redundant down there!

Ive seen quite a few but perhaps thats because Im in close proximity of the dealership. I think I must have seen every colour bar Solar Flare!

Only seen the white, blue and yellow 'in the wild' . Solar Flare at my dealers looks striking but not to my taste. Looks better on the RC than other models though.

51 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Only seen the white, blue and yellow 'in the wild' . Solar Flare at my dealers looks striking but not to my taste. Looks better on the RC than other models though.

Yellow you say? :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually spotted another RC. Like mine it was an "F" and IMG_4454.thumb.JPG.e74b8152acfb5f987ea532d6658dcb36.JPGin the same colour. Ran in convoy for a brief moment and got my son to take this terrible photo.

It cant be everyday you see two unrelated but identical  RCFs cars coincidentally running line-astern.

• Like 1