Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie from Bristol.

Adrian28

Morning everyone, my name is Adrian from Bristol. 

I thought I would say hi as I have very recently bought my first Lexus. I have driven many, as I drive a car transporter and Toyota/Lexus is one of the many contracts we have.

My I say, ownership is quite a different thing. Mine came from Lexus in Cardiff, and I cannot say enough good things about the staff and the service I received there. I know it's still all very new, but I am loving Lexus ownership. 

20170408_100117.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, that's a great looking car you've found yourself :thumbsup:

PS: if only all car parks were that quiet, then we could all take up 4 bays :w00t:

44 minutes ago, Adrian28 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words, I'm very pleased with it so far :yahoo:

20170412_135648.jpg

I bet you are. It looks stunning. Are those g spider wheels? 

I'm in no hurry to part with my current is250 at the moment but when the time comes my next lexus will almost certainly be the RC.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words, I'm very pleased with it so far :yahoo:

20170412_135648.thumb.jpg.6e94ec2242c6ea67596a873a5dded726.jpg

I bet you are. It looks stunning. Are those g spider wheels? 

I'm in no hurry to part with my current is250 at the moment but when the time comes my next lexus will almost certainly be the RC.

Your already sorted on next Lexus I cannot even decide next car. Lol. Love the wheels though goes well with the white

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of the name of the wheels, they are just the ones that come standard with an F-sport. The paint is special, it's pearlescent, it's called F-sport white.

This is the interior, dark rose leather.

20170401_124412.jpg

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they are the g spider wheels. They really suit the car.

I too have the F-sport white like yours and absolutely love the colour. 

Wish mine came with those lovely dark rose seats though. They are lovely. 

Thanks Rebecca, I love my new car, but it's always nice when someone takes the time to appreciate it too.

Obviously I have only just become a Lexus owner, and so far I'm very impressed with both the car and the service I received from Lexus Cardiff. Can I ask you how you find the whole Lexus owning experience? Have you had any problems with yours? And I guess the obvious, would you buy another ?

Adrian

Hi Adrian and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

Love the pictures.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike.

14 hours ago, Adrian28 said:

Thanks Rebecca, I love my new car, but it's always nice when someone takes the time to appreciate it too.

Obviously I have only just become a Lexus owner, and so far I'm very impressed with both the car and the service I received from Lexus Cardiff. Can I ask you how you find the whole Lexus owning experience? Have you had any problems with yours? And I guess the obvious, would you buy another ?

Adrian

I sure would buy another lexus. In fact I'm totally sold on lexus. My current is250 F-sport is by far the best car I've ever owned. Not a single problem whatsoever and nothing beats the sound of that lovely V6 engine 😀

It's just so nice to drive something different from the mainstream. Every other car on the road these days is either a bmw, mercedes or audi. Nobody gives these cars a second look but a lexus is eye catching. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links