Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navigation

Hey people, This is my 1st post!.....I have recently acquired a  IS250 F Sport 2014, how do I go about getting the latest software updates I have currently (VC03101B)?.......Any help would be much appreciated

2017-04-13 20.17.09.jpg

3 hours ago, jayson said:

Hey people, This is my 1st post!.....I have recently acquired a  IS250 F Sport 2014, how do I go about getting the latest software updates I have currently (VC03101B)?.......Any help would be much appreciated

2017-04-13 20.17.09.jpg

There are 2 options :

1) Visit the Lexus dealer - say that its getting stuck etc and they should do it FOC

2) DIY via the thread below:

Be aware that this is for PREMIUM NAV only. There is also a newer version but AFAIK nobody has done it themselves yet and its not much different to the version above.

OK thanks for the help, will give the local dealership a shot 1st and give them "it's getting stuck" routine, failing that, I'll be trying from the thread given!!

The suns been out all day so couldn't wait to give the car a good clean, but then the mrs got me roped into doing hers!!! :-( ....... Need it be said i'm now totally nakered!!, but atleast the cars are now clean!!

Click to choose f

20170415_163953_resized_1 - Copy.jpg

20170415_165213_resized_1.jpg

• Like 1