Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Largest Gathering of ISF's AUSTRALIA

They're Americans...... You can tell by the fact they're all modified! Ha

Literally 20% of our UK cars would be required for that.  How many owners are active on here at the moment.....20??

@Jgtcracer No I don't think it is 😏, I found this vid on the Australian isF site, hence my mistake, its worth Looking at from time to time albeit it a tad quiet of late.

Maybe I ought to join stir things up a bit, I mean if I upset someone they are hardly going to come 'calling' are they 😂

Big Rat

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

The ugly Keano Reeves look alike.....what language was he speaking and can I get all that stuff from Cirencester Hanfords?

@Flytvr Yes an odd chappie I suppose the best thing about the vid is the line up of cars 😬

🐀

@Jgtcracer Yes they really do, don't want to have an accident in one though Toyota Chief test driver killed in one in an offset frontal collision with a BMW, never could find the results of the investigation.

Big RatIMG_2669.JPG.7237e9e39ca4719bad4cf3e1fa0eeb53.JPG

Don't give them too much kudos, let's just conclude that 40 of those ISF's are probably IS250's with the ISF bumpers 😉.  All joking aside the lexus /ISF meetings are pretty epic in the states, with some even being hosted at Lexus dealerships.

You can just imagine the conversation at the dealership:

Salesman - What colour would you like sir?

Customer - Black!

Salesman - You can have any colour you want, blue, green, red?

Customer - Black!

Salesman - You have enough money to literally have any colour in the world!!!!

Customer - Black!

@Mark G Mark Matey I've found one for you in the appropriate colour to drool over as well as a pic of a couple of people you may know indulging in home made cake and coffee whilst thinking of you 😂IMG_2684.JPG.a62d2c12704ec0d573cbf9f6975f2e85.JPGIMG_2671.thumb.JPG.332889b8800cc0612f3ac9bce944a958.JPG

🐀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Mark Matey I've found one for you in the appropriate colour to drool over as well as a pic of a couple of people you may know indulging in home made cake and coffee whilst thinking of you 😂IMG_2684.JPG.a62d2c12704ec0d573cbf9f6975f2e85.JPGIMG_2671.thumb.JPG.332889b8800cc0612f3ac9bce944a958.JPG

🐀

👍 Not sure which one he'll drool over more, cake or LFA.

28 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Shouldn't the guy in pink be doing 'the great British bake off'??

This has been mentioned in the past as well as Jose Mourinho.............

@Flytvr and @Big Rat you 2 had better save me some of that cake otherwise Clarkson like modifications will made to your cars at the overnight stop in Wales................ I mean you just don't do that, posting pictures of cake pfffft:angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links