Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Reliability

4 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Now watch mine break down tomorrow............. thanks @emjay82

:whistling: true..... don't want to jinx anyone's car, been on about reliability for a while so should be OK! 

On a serious note, that reliability record is hard to argue with, very impressed.  Hope Lexus make a fuss of it.  I love the fact my 170mph car can take a beating all day long without worry, my wife's Suzuki is like that but don't think it goes quite that fast.  

Wife is after a new car actually, popping into Lexus Edinburgh on Friday morning, any tips?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

If I had to change would probably look at an RX or NX, 4x4 type thingies. If smaller, maybe the CT with the F Sport kit. 

This is what I'm thinking myself.  We had a look at the range rover Evoque but was £42000 with good spec, too much money to lose on a new car.  Wife likes the little 4x4s at the moment.  Might look at NX

• Like 1

Do like the NX. Do want a Lexus as a second car for :

- reliability

- comfort

-kit it comes with

- warranty available for 10 years

- styling 

basically the whole package Lexus offer.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

This is what I'm thinking myself.  We had a look at the range rover Evoque but was £42000 with good spec, too much money to lose on a new car.  Wife likes the little 4x4s at the moment.  Might look at NX

The Jaguar f-pace are low £30's on autotrader. Maybe worth comparing to the NX/RX.

We've had three so far - my wife has an RX450, I've had a GS450 and now the ISF. 

My two have been utterly faultless. The RX had a squeak from the brakes which could have happened to anything, and was fixed for free, and a leaking windscreen which was also fixed for free, but was due to a non-genuine screen being replaced before we owned it by a total moron. Again, not the car's fault. 

We'd both buy more of their cars in a heartbeat!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links