Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I guess I am not the only one in it - any others - I got home and it was on 99999 so had to go around the block to get to this else I would not sleep !!!

IMAG0263.thumb.jpg.ce3cb0e7a4e60a22963db8681b3c10df.jpg

Second one taken past 100k, no issues with the first and only issue with this one being the exhaust ... good going !

• Like 3

Congrats.  Always a nice milestone to cover with a car.

I missed mine by 9k miles, but I have managed it on other cars.

Now, how long before we see a picture of 200k miles? :wink3:

I now heading towards 110k on my 2010 IS250 after a week away in North Wales, the roads were a pleasure to drive on compared to Gloucestershires poor excuses for roads.

My car still feels like it did when I bought it 5 years ago with 57k on the clock. The only issues have been a siezed front caliper that needed replacement and the windscreen washer pump unit my exhaust system looked fine at the last MOT but I do minimise doing short journeys in the Lexus.

• Like 1

My one is now on 160+, based on FLSH and my personal experience there were no major work done for the car. As well I have a good comparison with my initial 2012 F-Sport which I had from new - interior still feels very solid and really the only part which tells the mileage is stone chips on exterior. I had 2 issues which were minor or standard wear and tear - at 148k A/C pump gave a ghost (3 miles away from Lexus Woodford after all green report) and recently I had faulty washer pump... £12 and 30 min job.20170404_111507.thumb.jpg.fce02f406308f4c453ef1fddf261cc56.jpg 

I can say I start hearing some funny noises from suspension, but 2 garages told me there is nothing wrong with it. I guess there are some wear and tear on various bushes etc. which makes road noise absorption not as good... but all that is well beyond expectation for 160k+ car. In fact nothing was done to suspension since new.... that is amazing.