Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Know If These Are Genuine?

Anyone know if these are genuine lexus pads from an 'official lexus store', I note on the description it says :

"New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details."

https://tinyurl.com/mv7jfbm

I would say so, the business details list Toyota GB as the seller and I don't think Toyota would have let things continue this long if this was a non genuine seller.

Feedback is also very good.

Part number adds up also, these will be old shelf stock.

You also have a money back guarantee if not as described.

thanks steve, i did think that lexus would not let a faker get away with it 'if they knew', yes the old stock makes sense, i dont take to much notice of feeback on eBay, had some probs with them, eBay is not as reliable as it was 10 years ago, thanks

Bought Pagid pads front and backs for my 430 from EuroCarParts for £57 the lot. After about 2-300 miles 'bedding in' they feel great. Lots for progression and bit. Perfect. 

• Like 1

Yes it's an official outlet. Toyota/Lexus sell via eBay and on line. Some Lexus dealers do too and I have good experience of Lexus in Birmingham doing same.

This is big branding of Lexus and you simply can't do this without authority. Don't dismiss resellers of genuine parts though from sellers...I've bought good over stock that's not knock off. Might be from a private buyer who's decided not to do the work or trade that's got lumbered or is doing a stock refresh and wants rid.

On 22/04/2017 at 11:45 PM, MLW said:

Bought Pagid pads front and backs for my 430 from EuroCarParts for £57 the lot. After about 2-300 miles 'bedding in' they feel great. Lots for progression and bit. Perfect. 

Agree with use of Pagid, just had them fitted to mine, and makes braking a lot more predictable than the rather naff blueprints. 

For price Pagid are good for most things, not so sure I would want to be using them on a track day though (if ever I coudl find the time to go on a track day - just to see what the old beast could do).