• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Farqui

Detailing Paint Correction GS 450H

32 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Thre's many different types - I prefer the autosmart version rather than autoglym because its cheaper!

I believe autosmart have just brought out a new product called cobalt+ nano spray sealant which is getting a lot of hype at the minute - spray onto a wet car and dry off and leaves a month of protection behind but its the beading that everyones raving about.

If you want to save a few quid get friendly with your local bodyshop or dealership we get amazing discounts on Autoglym stuff hehe!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, dougie175 said:

If you want to save a few quid get friendly with your local bodyshop or dealership we get amazing discounts on Autoglym stuff hehe!

Most places tend to use Autosmart - its a bigger franchise with better products IMO and cover products that Autoglym don't do.

12 hours ago, rayaans said:

Most places tend to use Autosmart - its a bigger franchise with better products IMO and cover products that Autoglym don't do.

I have never been able to test any Autosmart product their rep has never done us the honour of gracing us with his presence, however I have heard good things about them.

I personally use a combination of Autoglym trade products and Meguiars retail products at home and really like them but have no doubt if you can get Autosmart cheaper it will be up to the job

1 hour ago, dougie175 said:

I have never been able to test any Autosmart product their rep has never done us the honour of gracing us with his presence, however I have heard good things about them.

I personally use a combination of Autoglym trade products and Meguiars retail products at home and really like them but have no doubt if you can get Autosmart cheaper it will be up to the job

That is one of the main problems with Autosmart to be honest. Its all about the rep and how good he is. 

You can buy the products on ebay and they are still cheaper than retail autoglym but not as cheap as they are if you get them from a rep.

Ive used a few Meguiars items and they are good products, the only thing I find with them is you do pay for the packaging more than the product itself as Ive found no huge difference in performance between Meguiars retail and autosmart

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

That is one of the main problems with Autosmart to be honest. Its all about the rep and how good he is. 

You can buy the products on ebay and they are still cheaper than retail autoglym but not as cheap as they are if you get them from a rep.

Ive used a few Meguiars items and they are good products, the only thing I find with them is you do pay for the packaging more than the product itself as Ive found no huge difference in performance between Meguiars retail and autosmart

Yeah I don't think out Autosmart rep is up to much in our area as we have never met him/her, Autoglym very much have the market here as the closest 5 dealerships in the local all use AG.

I would be interested in Autosmart if it is just as good but cheaper but for the price I get AG buying Autosmart from eBay wouldnt make sense to myself.

3 hours ago, dougie175 said:
Yeah I don't think out Autosmart rep is up to much in our area as we have never met him/her, Autoglym very much have the market here as the closest 5 dealerships in the local all use AG.

I would be interested in Autosmart if it is just as good but cheaper but for the price I get AG buying Autosmart from eBay wouldnt make sense to myself.

Might be worth sending them an email on their website with your postcode on to get the number of the local rep.

The product range is absolutely massive though so be careful as you can end up having 10 different polishes and 12 different wheel cleaners!

Picked up a few products at lunchtime, mainly to replace my duff lance. Looking forward to trying Purity X via the lance.

e85ed57d020395d31cdf9b6ab52910b6.jpg

3 people like this