Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Welsh blat. Arrived safely

I would like to give my personal thanx to Davi @Flytvr for all the planning, hard work he put into this trip, his local knowledge was invaluable, the scenery is just stunning, everyone having a radio was a massive bonus.

Now far from wanting to reveal some of the sleeping arrangements that were shall we say uncomfortable for some.......... well one actually...... our Davi is a big unit and there was a slight problem with his bed and room size......

IMG_0388.thumb.JPG.4e243b97a8c06ac5a1e69affb5d9cb8e.JPG

Sorry mate, all I can say is next time you can have my bed........IMG_0389.thumb.JPG.5de7d62a5e0f86dca396029ec87de966.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I would like to give my personal thanx to Davi @Flytvr for all the planning, hard work he put into this trip, his local knowledge was invaluable, the scenery is just stunning, everyone having a radio was a massive bonus.

Now far from wanting to reveal some of the sleeping arrangements that were shall we say uncomfortable for some.......... well one actually...... our Davi is a big unit and there was a slight problem with his bed and room size......

IMG_0388.thumb.JPG.4e243b97a8c06ac5a1e69affb5d9cb8e.JPG

Sorry mate, all I can say is next time you can have my bed........IMG_0389.thumb.JPG.5de7d62a5e0f86dca396029ec87de966.JPG

Big Rat

What kind of trip was this???? Lots of pictures of men in bed and someone's into feet by the looks of things........ Count me in for next year!!!!!!lol

• Like 2

Just now, Jgtcracer said:

What kind of trip was this???? Lots of pictures of men in bed and someone's into feet by the looks of things........ Count me in for next year!!!!!!lol

@Jgtcracer And @Rusty Crobar has even got started on his lack of composure when being served his food 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

The passenger rides were a personal highlight. And I thought I drove like a nutter @Flytvr @Mark G! It's even more scary when you're in a car where bits are known to fly off at random intervals. 

By the way did anyone get overtaken by a fast moving veloster on the M4 between Swansea and cardiff? My wife said there were some slow moving toyotas in her way home from work 😳

• Like 3

No @Rusty Crobar I did not see a Veloster, ot whatever they are called but myself and Derek were stalked by a lovely E60 BMW, not an M5 but possibly  a 535d or 535petrol, I don't know , it had no badges, however we had entertainment for miles, top guys, good driving, left us at M32 Bristol.

Hope you all got home safe.

• Like 1

Hi All, that was an epic blat! Great bunch of guys, great roads, great weather and, of course, the cars! I'm ready for another one...summer anyone? :biggrin:

Arrived home safely just after 6pm, got out and tapped her on the boot - well done car!

Oh! Really good hotel with friendly staff!

2017-04-22 13.19.40.jpg

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

By the way did anyone get overtaken by a fast moving veloster on the M4 between Swansea and cardiff? My wife said there were some slow moving toyotas in her way home from work 😳

Might have been me.  I wasn't going very fast and I did see a couple of Velosters before Bristol (though not sure exactly where).

Made it home in just over a couple of hours.  Great weekend, well organised mainly by @Flytvr  for the route and @Big Rat for the accommodation so thanks for that.  Very lucky with the weather too so whoever booked that well done :wink3: 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Very pleased everyone got back safe and in one piece! Great photos and videos.

@Mark G was last seen driving round Carmarthenshire figuring out his sat  nav!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

@Mark G was last seen driving round Carmarthenshire figuring out his sat  nav!!!!!

Ah well you can all laugh, I have got it sussed out now..........................................

I will be boarding the ferry in Calais in half an hour:wink3:

• Like 4