Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello, new member

RobG

Hi all,

Been a long time lurker, so decided to make an account and become an active member :cool:

This is my 2010 IS250 F-Sport, 72k on the clock, the alloys have seen more kerb  than tarmac looking at them,  and the front end is pebble dashed. So a fair bit of cosmetic damage. She does polish up0 well though :laugh:

First time driving an Auto, so keeping the left leg out of play is the hardest it about driving it. It's a great ride, and coming from a car where electric windows were an option, i'm spoiled for choice for things to look at and do when driving :wink:

The pic below is after i started detailing it at 9am this morning, and finished at 5! Was quite heavily contaminated too, but the clay bar sorted that. Quick machine polish and seal.

Cheers,

-Rob

18056968_10154658326157901_7777488666913907829_n.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J Henderson said:

Welcome. Same colour as mine. :smile:

It has a nice pop to it when it's polished thats for sure :)

1 hour ago, steveledzep said:

Looks beautiful Rob.....you'll never drive a manual again :smile:.  Welcome !

I would probably sit there wondering why it wont move when i press the throttle ha :whistling1:

Hello and a warm welcome to the lexus owners club. 

Lovely looking is250 f-sport you have there 😀 Hope you have as much enjoyment out of yours as I do with mine. They really are great cars.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links