Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner in North Somerset

New to the Lexus clan recently purchased a 66 reg  Red Nx300h Luxury from Lexus Exeter.

The car was used by the service department at Exeter so did a few miles in the first 6 months of its life but now I am retired the mileage will soon come down.

Lexus Exeter were really helpful and even sent me a video of the car before we looked at the car

As it was to be their own car it came with a few extras

https://video.citnow.com/vtQyx62TRZd

I took delivery on 31st March and more than happy to date .

To date I have added a GSPTracker and warning stickers window deflectors, extra door sill protectors and mesh storage nets in the boot 

It is going into Lexus Bristol (much nearer for me) next week to have tow bar and electrics fitted as we still have a caravan although we mostly use the Campervan we bought a couple of years ago these days.

Whilst at work I was involved in advising importers and exporters and would usually change my Mondeo every 2 years or so with 70-80000 miles and when I retired 8 years ago bought a 2 year old Honda CRV which never let me down (not even a puncture) and in many respects sorry to see him go.

If allowed I do have a question.

I have a screen camera but on the Lexus cannot see how to make a connection with the only "plug" being inside the storage box and it does not seem to want to come out so that I could take a spur off of it to add another socket, any advise welcome. I will also ask Lexus Bristol if they have any ideas.

Anyway hope the video works I look forward to reading and being  involved in the forum in the future

David

I saved about £8k over new price but every where else I looked was about £5k more without the extras and  with 2 to 6k mileage so well chuffed, and being their own car it had been well looked after