Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recall

Hi

I received an email from lexus last week...

"Lexus have launched a service campaign to address a potential concern which may affect your vehicle...the issue concerns the rear wheel arch corrosion"

Just thought if people don't get an email it maybe worth a question at your next service

I drive a 63 plate 300h SE

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PST said:

Hi

I received an email from lexus last week...

"Lexus have launched a service campaign to address a potential concern which may affect your vehicle...the issue concerns the rear wheel arch corrosion"

Just thought if people don't get an email it maybe worth a question at your next service

I drive a 63 plate 300h SE

Been discussed on the forum alreadyand the recall has been out a while

It was 'OK', @200h

It was made out by my dealer that they would apply silicone as a precautionary measure. If on inspection there is corrosion, it'll be in the body shop for some repair work.

I was told it's a 60 minute job, and that they'll keep it another half hour for a valet.

Interested to hear what other people are being told. 

mine had the check completed and no extra sealant was needed this is why it was a 10 minute check

i had enough time to drink my cup of tea and my car had been returned to me as i didnt want it

valeting.