Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Autumn Welsh Blat

Oh, count me in, I am in America from 6th --24th September so after then would be good for me.

I don't mind where we go, the same route would be fine by me.

I'm not coming as you can see I was force fed ice cream, physically assaulted against a tree by a northerner, and a huge rodent obliterated the only picture taken of my car 🙁

And to cap it all I have photographic evidence of @Flytvr attempting to do a part ex deal on his isF with some bloke with a posh milk float the conversation I heard went like this Davi " look please before the others come over I'll give you the isF and 12k some knocked camera kit in the boot of my car " " what do you say ?" 

I cant print the reply But it was the reverse of this ✌️

IMG_2739.thumb.JPG.570eb3ed7da71710d4c0f07fd8748142.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I'm not coming as you can see I was force fed ice cream, physically assaulted against a tree by a northerner, and a huge rodent obliterated the only picture taken of my car 🙁

And to cap it all I have photographic evidence of @Flytvr attempting to do a part ex deal on his isF with some bloke with a posh milk float the conversation I heard went like this Davi " look please before the others come over I'll give you the isF and 12k some knocked camera kit in the boot of my car " " what do you say ?" 

I cant print the reply But it was the reverse of this ✌️

IMG_2739.thumb.JPG.570eb3ed7da71710d4c0f07fd8748142.JPG

Big Rat

Quickest like 👍 of the year 🐀 . 😁 😁 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 You up for another best avoid this area though.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-39691960

Big Rat

I'm too young to serve hard time 🐀 , don't want to end up living life on the run like this lot.... But 100% up for the Blat! 

Screenshot_20170424-212559.thumb.png.395ab435c60829ffd1b265e06ea32e07.png

• Like 1

Maybe leave the A4069 out next time. I got the feeling this wasn't the fav road of the weekend.

I liked it 🖒

I'm amazed you'd ever want to see that road again ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr it's a gauge of my talents that even with a 20 foot rodent slapped on the side of my car I was able to keep up 😉

🐀

Have you 'lost any sleep ' over the lack of images of your car? Sleep deprivation is awful.

• Like 4

@Womble72 Paul

We met at the Welsh Border and the first day fuel average for each car from there was about £40 squid, the Hotel was averaging about £120.00 for 3 course dinner bed and breakfast.

About the same in fuel the next day + however much to get you home depending where you live.

Now some had HUGE ice cream and bar bills as well as cake and coffee, I'm unable to assist you with the costs of any of that as I did not partake..... cough.....cough

You will be most welcome on the next one matey 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

Good job I don't drink coffee, will save me a fortune......🤣.......I'm in Essex, going to the Peak District Saturday to meet with some of Ze Germans with a couple of other fellow F driver friends of mine, they will probably be up for the next "blat"......although one has an ISF and a GSF......which will he have to come in?? Lol.....lucky git