Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ze Germans are coming

I've just heard that the German F enthusiasts are coming next Saturday, think it'll be Wales area, not had a location or time as yet, but will keep anyone posted that's interested 

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

I've just heard that the German F enthusiasts are coming next Saturday, think it'll be Wales area, not had a location or time as yet, but will keep anyone posted that's interested 

Really?? That could be interesting, is that IS-F or F Sport in general?

Thinks it's going to be THIS Saturday (29)......and looking like the S33 0 postcode area which is the peak district (I think)......as far as I know it's for F and F Sport drivers, a friend I know is looking at being there in his GSF which is black n orange. 

IMG_2757.JPG.f4a426958db639046c213a957cfbac7d.JPGNow I just googled 'German isF owners club images' and this came up 🙄

Now @Flytvr you are a professional photographer has the ability to edit things in and out like....... Rats and so on can you remove this individual draped over this piece of automotive beauty hindering the view 😇

Unlike some @Mark G I don't post on here just send my counter whizzing round so to speak 😂

🐀

Edited by Big Rat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

IMG_2757.JPG.f4a426958db639046c213a957cfbac7d.JPGNow I just googled 'German isF owners club images' and this came up 🙄

Now @Flytvr you are a professional photographer has the ability to edit things in and out like....... Rats and so on can you remove this individual draped over this piece of automotive beauty hindering the view 😇

Unlike some @Mark G I don't post on here just send my counter whizzing round so to speak 😂

🐀

She is making my counter whizz round mate..........................:w00t:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mark G said:

She is making my counter whizz round mate..........................:w00t:

Never mind the Germans coming......I can think of a few on here that will be with that pic!

This Saturday, didn't find out until this morning, meeting at S33 0 postcode, carpark in the Peak District at 1pm, not sure how many are coming over either, will update as soon as I know more

Update, German ISF. German RCF. British RCF, ISF pos x2 or maybe British GSF....one of the ISF owners can't make it due to late info n work commitments,

Roman is trying to arrange a German meet not to far in but in "autobahn" territory if anyone's interested??

55 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

That might be worth a trip out

@Warrington guy Dave try and go for it matey, sounds a good crack take pics if you can, I pick up the new van on Thursday and have to rack out the back and roof at the weekend otherwise I would definitely have come up 🙄

🐀

20 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Will definitely go for a run out . Just need a bit more info .glad your sorted with the van situation. 👍

Definitely this Saturday, definitely meeting at cutthroat car park at 1pm, postcode for this are is S33 0......I'll be leaving at about 7/7:30 ish as it's 3-1/2 hrs and 200 miles for me, Ryo has his friend coming who is a professional photographer, so hopefully some good photos to be had, as for what's planned??.....I have no clue, I'll be continuing up to Carlisle to visit family after, don't know a time duration, if this goes well then I think Ryo, myself and Karl will be looking to pop to see Ze Germans on their territory, obviously this would be a weekend away jaunt.

hopefully see u Saturday @1

Paul

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Sounds like a good day, sadly it's the wife's birthday on Saturday so I can't be there 😝

@Rusty Crobar oh dear matey another Michelin starred expensive weekend coming up, still you can have her sat next to you giving instructions rather than me 😂

🐀

• Like 1

Hopefully some good photos to come as one the F's mates is coming and he's a professional photographer, time will tell, line up looks like 3-4 ISF, 1 GSF, 2 RCF,  2 RC's and a 430 SC. hopefully a double figure show with a couple of F's with steering wheels on the wrong side 😂

• Like 2