Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need help fitting aftermarket stereo

L33.H

I need someone to help me, I would appreciate it so much, I have a lexus IS200 se year 2000, I have bought a jvc stereo which came with a wiring harnes, I then ordered a fascia that comes with a harness that would go into the harness that came with the stereo, but it doesn't fit it the the plug that was in the standard radio, i don't really want to bypass the amp either, is there anything I can do here ? 1493212162792-1241495597.thumb.jpg.5e3c97b30536d902b90c817072a579c0.jpg

14932120588971920143459.jpg

I didn't think bypassing the amp was optional, you'd have to, to avoid blowing it up with a high power feed. Unless it is a base "S" model that doesn't have the amp.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

It does have an amp in the left hand corner behind the glove box, iv found out now that i take one or maybe two of the plugs out of the back of the amp and plug the bypass wire in to the plug I have taken out of the amp, the other side of the bypass wire plugs in the the stereo, does this sound right?