Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chasing down the Rat

33 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

There you go Marky Mark ( @Mark G). 

We all know that Silver ones are faster than Blue. However, @Rusty Crobar has showed us that Black is truly the fastest!

Always knew this.. always! That is consistent with my experience in IS250... black one is the fastest.. nobody denies it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

They also go faster if you clean them?

@Spacewagon52 Are yes you clearly have a keen eye for detail and there were 2 silver ones not washed before the event, now I'd like to explain in full on behalf of both the owners........ 

There you are did you get all that 😂

🐀

• Like 1

Watch some of these phrases 🐀,  I could get a knock on the door from the child services 😂.  I just expect him to clean my car at least once a week at the age of three, not too much to ask?!?? He's at home 2 days a week, he's got the time! 😁 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Watch some of these phrases 🐀,  I could get a knock on the door from the child services 😂.  I just expect him to clean my car at least once a week at the age of three, not too much to ask?!?? He's at home 2 days a week, he's got the time! 😁 

My 4 year old tried to remove brake dust from my wheels with gravel from the driveway last week!!!

Hope he's well trained

• Like 2

3 hours ago, emjay82 said:

@emjay82 Yes but it seems the bribery is no longer working 😂 

Big Rat

IMG_2765.JPG.f19d6debaaf57b15b8ad7ac9a3b7c995.JPG

• Like 1