Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble meet in May

42 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Oh right I see I've always had a a thing for an older woman I can be the younger model that is if she has the use of a man with a van, all this must be kept on a professional standing naturally 😂

IMG_2764.thumb.JPG.67d09787b44283b311fa836260a4fe3c.JPG

Is this a teaser for the 2017 Lexus Owners Club Calendar??  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Is this a teaser for the 2017 Lexus Owners Club Calendar??  

@emjay82 it is indeed matey the geriatric's edition, shall I sign you up for an advanced copy

Come to think of it you could do a rival estate agents edition, for the younger man of course 😏

🐀

13 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 it is indeed matey the geriatric's edition, shall I sign you up for an advanced copy

Come to think of it you could do a rival estate agents edition, for the younger man of course 😏

🐀

Younger maybe 🐀 but if you want to sell any of these calendars I couldn't sport a tight white t-shirt like that. The only activity us agents do is pen pushing..

Screenshot_20170430-204701.png.98fc5dffa75e5b56a857b3ebf7ee2ca2.png

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

Younger maybe 🐀 but if you want to sell any of these calendars I couldn't sport a tight white t-shirt like that. The only activity us agents do is pen pushing..

Screenshot_20170430-204701.png.98fc5dffa75e5b56a857b3ebf7ee2ca2.png

@emjay82 What have you done to yourself you didn't look like that when you spent last weekend in that Hotel with me, I mean us 😂

🐀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 What have you done to yourself you didn't look like that when you spent last weekend in that Hotel with me, I mean us 😂

🐀

It was those services on the way back 🐀 3 coffee stops and one burger 🍔 😔 

• Like 1

Just now, emjay82 said:

It was those services on the way back 🐀 3 coffee stops and one burger 🍔 😔 

@emjay82 Far enough now its confession time, this particular timber yard has a number of ladies on the trade desk that without a shadow of a doubt boost the sales of this place by 50000000 per cent 😁

It has no bearing on the decisions I make when buying timber of course 😏

🐀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Far enough now its confession time, this particular timber yard has a number of ladies on the trade desk that without a shadow of a doubt boost the sales of this place by 50000000 per cent 😁

It has no bearing on the decisions I make when buying timber of course 😏

🐀

I've heard this timber yard is a great place to get wood...

🙊

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Tom24 said:

Ok that's the day after my daughter's birthday, have plans on the 20th but not sure about the 21st. 

@Tom24 Did you mention Birthday CAKE or did I misread 😁

🐀

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Tom24 Did you mention Birthday CAKE or did I misread 😁

🐀

Bring some of the left over jam sponge Tom and you'll be very popular with certain folk on here who drive silver and blue ISF's👍 

15 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Bring some of the left over jam sponge Tom and you'll be very popular with certain folk on here who drive silver and blue ISF's👍 

Estate agents love cake too :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links