Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving experience in North weald Essex

My son birthday on 12 may booked driving experience driving   a sports car through Groupon for 35 per person on 14 may. Has anyone done it and is it worth money??????? 

Any thoughts welcome 

It's pretty good. I received one of these Track Limits experiences as a birthday gift last year and went to the one at East Fortune airfield, near Edinburgh. My pass allowed me 3 laps in 2 different cars and I opted for a go in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and a Ferrari F430. There were about 6 or 7 cars to choose from and you can pick whatever takes your fancy on the day. From memory, a Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston-Martin Vanquish, and Audi R8 were also available when I was there. If you feel the urge to have a go in another car, you can just pay extra on the day. Extra laps, photos & videos of your run etc can be bought too.

Some of the queues can be a bit long, especially for something like a Lambo and your laps are all over in few mins, but watching and hearing the cars being driven by others whilst you wait your turn is part of the fun. I quite enjoyed it and thought it was a decent day out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update ---- went today son enjoyed Lambo and with Groupon only 3 to pick subaru, boxster, lotus elite 

I drove subaru woh what a car to drive really enjoyed drive of it now wouldn't mind buying 1  roaring like a lion. :yahoo:

Had to pay extra £14 plus £25 waiver insurance for Lambo in case son  crashed it otherwise pay 5k which is a con as nothing mentioned on their website about extras. 

Overall it's fun day out 

Update ---- went today son enjoyed Lambo and with Groupon only 3 to pick subaru, boxster, lotus elite 

I drove subaru woh what a car to drive really enjoyed drive of it now wouldn't mind buying 1  roaring like a lion. :yahoo:

Had to pay extra £14 plus £25 waiver insurance for Lambo in case son  crashed it otherwise pay 5k which is a con as nothing mentioned on their website about extras. Circuit is a bit rubbish in North weald Essex 

Overall it's fun day out 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ahmedali44 said:

Circuit is a bit rubbish in North weald Essex  

Same story with the one I attended. The "track" was just an old concrete runway with some cones laid out. Still, its the cars that matter so I still enjoyed it. 

I really like to drive on a proper race track as you can't really drive these cars like old granny, these circuit made of cones can't really enjoy the power of these cars.can any1 suggest race track in Essex where you can drive these super cars 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links