Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

first big clean of the 400

Parts  hahahahaha , no problem at all, there's a pre-war Triumph collectors club in the UK and there's a spares shop in Melbourne Oz that collected ALL the UK sourced car  pre and just post war spares from the Agents throughout Australia when they closed down and they are on-line and supply too.

When i was there last, in 2012 I think, I ordered a set of impossible to find points and they came in a brand new 70 year old Birmingham manufactured, Lucas box 

No problem at all, and there's really bugger all to go wrong that a spanner,  screwdriver and hammer wouldn't sort out :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bluesman said:

I can smell her from here. Fabulous little tourer.

not so good in the rain though !  and if you had hair, which i don't, the breeze through it would be amazing ....... .  it can often be seen at Waitrose in Newmarket, my nephew looks after her and regularly takes her out for local spins in the country and shopping too ...........  his kids love it, as do i when i visit and coz it's very challenging to drive ( the pedals are the wrong way around to a modern car ) I really enjoy being a front seat passenger with Biggles hat and glasses if there's the need 

Malc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malc said:

when i visit and coz it's very challenging to drive ( the pedals are the wrong way around to a modern car ) I really enjoy being a front seat passenger with Biggles hat and glasses if there's the need 

Malc

Pedals the wrong way? Can't you change them round?!!!! LOL!

Yes, you would hgave to be very careful at junctions!

Reminds me of when a neighbours 3.0 litre automatic Ford Capri was driven through our fence into our garden, the owner's wife had tried to move it and wasn't sure which pedal to press.... wrong choice unfortunately!

4 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Reminds me of when a neighbours 3.0 litre automatic Ford Capri was driven through our fence into our garden, the owner's wife had tried to move it and wasn't sure which pedal to press.... wrong choice unfortunately!

To be fair Steve, I think she chose the right pedal to move it, her problem was stopping it!!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links