Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

From CT to NX

Hi all

Although not new to the brand,

It all started when I took the CT in for a recall and service, Lexus gave us a NX F Sport with premier upgrade for a loan car

We both liked it a lot and decided to upgrade, so we came away with a used 300h Premier with a Panoramic roof

Car is great and the seats are very comfortable, was getting over 50mpg from the CT but I know that's not going to happen on the NX

I have a question for the members in that I thought the car came with a credit card type key as well as the normal fob as we received two fobs

The sales guy said he would look into it but as of yet heard nothing. Early days yet and only had the car 2 days so lots still to play with

Had mine a month now and well chuffed.

Lexus Tow bar fitted this week so still in intensive care over this bill.

Did not get a credit card type key only the 2 remote/wireless keys. I did only find out some time after taking delivery the manual keys built into the base of the fob incase the Battery fails so maybe this has replaced  the type you were looking for

David

I did the same and changed from a CT200h Sport to a NX300h Luxury two months ago.

Very happy the NX is a much better car (apart from MPG).

Got an excellent deal on trading the 1 year old CT and buying the new NX.

I also traded my CT for a NX Luxury. Very happy with everything bar the lower MPG, but with the mileage I do it's no big deal. I just got two remote key fobs, no credit card one. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 17/10/2017 at 8:24 PM, Valkirk said:

NX Premier (and only the Premier model) comes with 2 normal keys and Card key, very useful - make sure they sort one out for you.

Yup, I got two normal keys and one card key with my two year old used NX. The card is much less bulky and I use it all the time.

Link not worked sorry.

anyway here it is :

Gross Vehicle Weight, 2,395kg. Wheelbase, 2,660mm. Minimum Kerbweight, 1,785kg. Max. Towing Weight - Braked ...

Max. Towing Weight - Braked: 1,500kg

Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked: 750kg

Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,395kg

Max. Loading Weight: 610kg

Have not used the Towbar much but the car was very easy pulling my Bailey with max weight of 1200kg.

One downside however which I did not expect that noseweight max is 50Kg which is very low so can cause a problem, on my Honda CRV it was 100kg so bit confused why so low with a bigger max towing weight