Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 shock recommendations ?

DaCrazyOne

So times come after getting some knocks checked out on car had one top ball joints done and removed most the rumbling. Come to find one me shockers are shot and leaking.

What are a good set of shockers to have am thinking maybe to get a front set 2nd hand and put the lowering springs on that I currently have on or to go grab me some new shockers.

Currently have Tein 40ml all round springs on standard stock shockers. Maybe to do same setup or maybe get some bilstein shockers? Whats your thoughts guys n gals?

My thoughts are one should always match dampers with springs. If you fit shorter springs you really should dampers with shorter travel.

I'd never fit second hand dampers..

The way they currently set as with stock dampers and lowing springs and had full tracking alignment done to them n is a nice drive but front has gone and no idea how old are. And to top that of getting a kit for the Tein their not cheap lol or its coilovers from them