Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's important to an ISF owner

The relative anonymity, the engineering attention to detail, reliability, helpful and pleasant main dealer, and the noise! :biggrin: 

The rarity is a nicety too, as is the speed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

The relative anonymity, the engineering attention to detail, reliability, helpful and pleasant main dealer, and the noise! :biggrin: 

The rarity is a nicety too, as is the speed. 

Please send me in the direction of your helpful and pleasant main dealer......😉 

Speed is important but many of the modern BMW's, Merc and Audi's are faster, that's why the V8 and induction is more relevant than the speed IMO.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Please send me in the direction of your helpful and pleasant main dealer......😉 

Hedge End. For the last 4 years and 3 Lexus cars, they've been faultless. I know experiences by some have been less than exemplary... 

12 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Speed is important but many of the modern BMW's, Merc and Audi's are faster, that's why the V8 and induction is more relevant than the speed IMO.

Reminds me of the recent Top Gear review putting the GSF against the M5. The M5 had about 150bhp more, and trying to deploy 600bhp through the rear wheels was an excercise in futility. The car was constantly being reigned in by the traction control and stability gubbins.

Even in the ISF with 415(?) bhp on a slightly damp race track, I had wheelspin in 3rd at 90-95mph. I would suggest that indicates power output is sufficient! 

I'm also impressed by the dual-personality of the car. You can waft or go total hooligan! :yahoo:

• Like 2

It's more the smaller engine cars that are getting quick, 328/330 BMW hitting 0-60 in around 5 secs. 4.6 for the ISF is quick but it's not outstanding on roads today but agree that it's dual personality and NA engine give the car alot of charm. 

• Like 1

I will be trading in my is250 in the summer for my first ISF.

for me it's 70% it hits 60 in 4.5 seconds. 

30% because it's a lexus.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, peachy said:

I will be trading in my is250 in the summer for my first ISF.

for me it's 70% it hits 60 in 4.5 seconds. 

30% because it's a lexus.

70% in 4.5 to 60mph??

Your tyres ain't going to last long, lol

• Like 1

1. Coffee

2. Cake

3. Kemble crew banter

Or

1. Looks like a Toyota Avensis

2. Easy to read clock 

3. Great dealer support

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

1. Coffee

2. Cake

3. Kemble crew banter

Or

1. Looks like a Toyota Avensis

2. Easy to read clock 

3. Great dealer support

I was just expecting a single reply from you @Flytvr........

"Owning the ISF enabled me to meet the 🐀" 

• Like 2

On 01/05/2017 at 8:45 PM, emjay82 said:

For me........

Speed- 20%

V8/Induction noise- 30%

Reliability- 15%

Rarity- 35%

Agreed, however in my case I'd swap the reliability (35%) and rarity figures (15%) round. I've spent too much on Mercs and BMW repairs in my lifetime (for now at least)! :smile:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Did someone mention coffee and cake 😏

🐀

Shhhhh, I was trying my hand at a grown up and on topic....topic 😂 but yes.....Banter, cake and coffee would be very high %. I feel Lexus is missing a trick here. Perhaps free patisserie/coffee vouchers would boost sales of the RC-F?

2 hours ago, ronaldo said:

Was expecting to see a few comments along the lines of:

Colour: 100%

@ronaldo You can get any car in Silver but the only reliable one in that colour is an isF 😁

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links