Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Supercharged

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Nah that's just @Rusty Crobar leaving work late 😏

🐀

He's auditioning for the new Admiral advert testing one of those careful driver black boxes. I'm not sure he'll get the part!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Call me boring but I'm just not sure the F needs it 😳

They're quick but most owners are drawn by the V8 rather than raw speed, for that, the ISF isn't the best choice. Wouldn't even cross my mind to supercharge the ISF, even if I had the money to do it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Call me boring but I'm just not sure the F needs it 😳

I agree, I would settle for 470-ish bhp with headers but I have enjoyed following the RR Racing progress on Club Lexus.

On the other hand, think how much quicker your lap times would be with 625bhp from the blower. :biggrin: 

• Like 1

BTW it sounds extra loud because he had his mic in the engine bay or something, he's a member on CL. 

I'm waiting for this guy to break the 10s 1/4 mile then I'll be happy to go with the Supercharger, but also waiting to see what Sikky come up with as they're also working on some sort of forced induction.....maybe they'll manage a turbo setup which I'll be happier with:

• Like 1

@Rusty Crobar I agree, but...it would be nice to have, wouldn't it??! :biggrin: The chassis and transmission can easily cope with an extra 80-160bhp think. Would I?... even if I had the cash...maybe, only just!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dar said:

@Rusty Crobar I agree, but...it would be nice to have, wouldn't it??! :biggrin: The chassis and transmission can easily cope with an extra 80-160bhp think. Would I?... even if I had the cash...maybe, only just!

Agreed, there seems to be plenty of grip. My personal preference would be headers and tune with a few hundred kilos off the curb weight 😊

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Agreed, there seems to be plenty of grip. My personal preference would be headers and tune with a few hundred kilos off the curb weight 😊

@Rusty Crobar Having been a passenger with you driving I can confirm yours has plenty of grip 😏

As regards the weight it has both positives and negatives personally I quite like the weight as adds to the grip / traction, it obviously can blunt the acceleration, but hey ho on a public road not really an issue was it now 😂

🐀

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Having been a passenger with you driving I can confirm yours has plenty of grip 😏

As regards the weight it has both positives and negatives personally I quite like the weight as adds to the grip / traction, it obviously can blunt the acceleration, but hey ho on a public road not really an issue was it now 😂

🐀

Not really 😉

• Like 2