Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally it's here!!

After 4 months of waiting, we finally took delivery of the IS200t F Sport Premiere yesterday. I'm very impressed with the car so far, looks absolutely stunning.

I believe it's one of the very first Facelift 200t with this colour combo if not the only one in the country.

IMG_5892.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5918.JPG

IMG_5920.JPG

Arrived at home with the beast

IMG_5941.JPG

IMG_5942.JPG

• Like 8

Beautiful car.  Many Congratulations.  I trust you ticked the dealer off for parking it next to a Disabled space and, even more

alarmingly, facing the wheelchair access ramp....:ohmy:!!!

Don't worry I pulled in there just to take some quick photos after coming out of the hand over room, there's plenty of space around the car.😀

@AlanS That's very nice matey, my favourite interior colour, I've commented a number of times on here how that engine suits the iS, had it a few times as a service loan car.

The isF doesn't look to shabby parked next to her does it, not that I'm bias of course.

Maybe we can see you at a isF meet one day, we only get to see @Warrington guy guy in his beauty and it would be nice to see a pair.

Big Rat

@Big Rat

Yes love the engine, very refined for a four pot and almost silent when pootling along which is what the missus prefers.

Mind you would still take the ISF if I had to choose.

Hopefully I can meet up with you guys soon at a meet.

Absolutely stunning both inside and out.

My next lexus will be a 200t but need used prices to drop by a couple of grand first.

Stunning car. Why won't Lexus have the same exhaust outlets on the 300h I don't know. They look so much better. They do have them on the RC after all!

12 minutes ago, Martin F said:

Looking very nice, can imagine you are really pleased with it. Enjoy:cool:

Yes indeed, can't wipe the grin off my face every time I see it. 😅

Suprisingly good on fuel aswell, done 120 miles since collection and 3 quarter of a tank left, but then I've been taking it very easy. Will do a few more hundred then the wife will take over....lol

Nice car and a lovely colour. I expect I would be looking at something very similar when time comes to replace my IS250, but not for a while yet. Enjoy :thumbup:

The superman colours do look very nice and certainly suit the F-Sport

Not very often you see these colours together but the hues are perfect so it looks great! 

• Like 1

On 2017-5-9 at 11:24 AM, AlanS said:

@Big Rat

Yes love the engine, very refined for a four pot and almost silent when pootling along which is what the missus prefers.

Agree, lovely smooth four pot engine, probably one of the best I've driven and smoother than my recent 6 pot N55. It really needs to be in Sports mode however, then it comes alive. 

Does the job nicely in relation to price / performance and of course Lexus reliability. Haven't regretted it for a minute.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links