• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dinho

Who's Coming To Japfest in July??

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wezsleigh
      Hello im looking to get install a turbo into and IS200 and looking through this forum and various other forums I've not really found a clear answer to my question. Can you just install a turbo onto the is200 without having to buy this £2300 kit? For example, could I just change the manifold and install a turbo without having to spend all that money. I understand that some stock internals may need to be upgraded however e.g. flywheel, manifold and such. 
    • By carnut1980
      Hi all, please don't be calling me cheap or tight here, but my right hand wing mirror glass is smashed, i tried the self adhesive 'universal' stuff that you cut to size, but it totally distorts the view.
      I don't want to pay £120 for the glass, or £200 for an entire second hand mirror in the wrong colour (electric, heated, folding), so my question is:
      What similar mirror glass can i pick up for £10-£20, even if its slightly too small and not heated? Anything will do, thr rx400h mirror looks close, but even a mondeo or astra miror glass is fine, provided its not too big, and will fit inside the recess?
      cheers guys/girls!
    • By fooby
      Hello everyone! I picked up my first IS200 SE last week for the princely sum of £650. She has 97,000 miles, one owner, full history and lovely in every way apart from the bodywork. My plans are to slowly restore it to a nice standard. Primarily lots of small bodywork and paint repairs including the seriously scuffed alloys.
        PLANS   Remove major scratches and minor dents. Repair deep dent on rear panel. Deep polish to remove the pretty bad swirl marks. Alloy repair and respray. Tint rear windows. Spray chrome rear light inserts red (sorry, not a fan of lexus lights). Make sure everything is fully rust proof and pristine for longevity. Cruise Control retrofit (if possible). Wire folding mirrors to central locking.  
    • By spazab
      Hi All, 
      I'm new to this forum, after scouring the classifieds on autotrader/pistonheads/gumtree I thought I'd try and put a wanted post out there after my poor choice in gumtree ad in my first post...
      I'm looking for a manual IS200, under £1,500 - ideally with as few miles as possible, FSH and cambelt to have been done at that price, but I am aware they particularly wear their mileage well.
      I'm based in Oxford and wouldn't mind travelling a little for the right car. 
      If anyone is selling in the next month or so, or knows anyone that is, I would appreciate the feedback!
      Thanks, SpazaB
    • By Wakk
      Hi,
      recently bought a Lexus is300h 2015 which I am in love with. However, just seen the display LCD entertainment system on the 2017 Lexus and it looks a lot bigger than mine. Also noticed it's been on other models of lexus (Gs and Rx) for a while now. 

Wondering, is it possible if I was able to buy the larger display screen would it be compatible with my model? Please let me know if you can shed some light on this. 

Thanks!