• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dinho

Who's Coming To Japfest in July??

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By J Henderson
      Having a much-needed clearout. Collection from EH51, or can arrange postage at buyer's expense.

IS250 F-Sport 18" Alloy Wheels & Tyres
      OEM 2011MY Gunmetal F-Sport wheels by Enkei. Staggered fitment (8J front, 8.5J rear) wearing nearly-new Hankook tyres which have covered less than 5000 miles. Very good condition complete with centre-caps. A few small blemishes and imperfections but nothing major. These will fit any Lexus apart from the CT200h and LS460/600h. Full specs below. £800
      8X18 et45 - 225/40R18 Hankook K117 S1 Evo 2
      8.5x18 et50 - 255/40R18 Hankook K117 S1 Evo 2

IS200 "Sport" Chrome Tailpipe
      Hard to find genuine item in very good condition. The underside a little pitted but not visible once fitted. Adds a touch of class to any IS200/300 with a stock exhaust system. £20

IS200 Drive Belts
      Full set of Gates drive belts for 1G-FE engine cars - Power-steering, Air-con & Alternator. Brand New, never fitted. £20

HB4/9600 OSRAM Fog Breaker Bulbs
      Colour temperature approx 2600K (Yellow). Brand-new & sealed. Will fit front fogs on '99-'03 1st Gen IS or '05-10 2nd-Gen IS (and possibly others..). £20

• By Tinonline
      A few months ago at 75k odd miles I replaced my spark plugs from my mk4.
      I couldn't see any evidence of past replacement and was puzzled by very worn plugs bearing the NGK brand in pale blue. They looked old. I did a write up; that's in the how to section.
      What I put in were Denso plugs and that's what I'd expected to remove. All the mileage checked out.
      However, having a trawl through the handbook I spy that original fitment listed as Denso SK20R11...and NGK IFR6A11.
      That solves the riddle: I removed the original NGKs.
    • By FTBBCVoodoo
      Got a reminder on Facebook today that I picked my ISF up a year ago today.  She replaced an E90 335i which I also had for a year.  Summary of ownership below...
      BMW 335i M Sport - MY2007 - 40k miles
      Failures...
      2 x turbos
      2 x turbo actuators
      1 x Lambda sensor
      1 x High Pressure Fuel Pump
      6 x Injectors
      1 x major oil leak
      Then on to Lexus ISF - MY2008 - 50k miles
      Failures...
      Zero
      In case of tempting fate I have just renewed my Lexus warranty for 2 years.  Money well spent? ;-)