AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dinho    92

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WilliamH
      Had to get a replacement battery in a hurry today for my 2003 IS 300 Sportcross, so went on-line.
      Eurocarparts website was easy to use and had a tasty discount offer. They had a choice of 2 so I selected the more expensive one with 70Ah, CCA 540A, rating and ordered it 'click and collect'. £67.40 inc vat and 3 year g'tee which I didn't think was bad.
      Now I've got it home I can see it doesn't fit the battery tray properly. The base area is too big to fit deep in the tray so it sits quite high. Also, the new battery is 10mm taller than my knackered battery. As a result, the standard battery clamp won't fit (the rods aren't long enough) and the terminals are worryingly close to the closed bonnet.
      Is this a common issue?
      Is there a work around or will I have to return it to eurocarparts?
      Is there a generally recommended/ easily available battery that fits?
      Thanks in advance for your replies!
    • By Arqum
      Need some help and advice gents. So I've had enough of my OEM Bridgestones and wanted to change to the Michelin PS4s tyres all round. I thought I might as well upgrade the sizes from OEM to 245/35/19 fronts and 275/30/19 rears. Got to Costco today after ordering them a few days ago only to be told they refuse to fit them as the are not the manufactures recommended size and it will invalidate your insurance.
      1st I've heard something like this as I'm sticking to the correct load and speed rating.
      Any advice please? You guys who have upgraded the size told your insurance company?
    • By doro708
      Hi all, 
      May 2017
      It has been 1 year and 2 months since i have sold my GS450 , i just sold my Audi A8 and my plan was to buy something sensible , economical as my work commute of just 14 miles per day can be done comfortable in pretty much anything but me being me as always and my plans always getting ditched due to an emotional decision i have decided to browse a website known for selling damaged vehicles and looked for a Lexus.
      This is when i knew i have found my next car and despite my brain shouting pretty much to move away from it , i chose with my heart . It is a Lexus LS600h L from 2008 with 92k miles looking a bit sorry for itself , not starting due to an unknown condition and having a burn damage as well as no history and just one key , the card key . 
      I have managed to go and have a look at the car before the auction day and to be honest i was a bit disappointed as it was looking very for itself , i have seen that i t has just one key , no service history , no paperwork about it , the interior looked like someone lived in it for a while , front bumper with some scuffs as well as the rear . The fire was nowhere to be seen , despite looking at the engines for a while so in the end i said ''challenge accepted'' . 
      The auction day came and in the final round was a romanian (me) and a polish guy , it got a bit over my budget and just a few seconds before the bid to finish i have outbid my competitor and won it . 
      I have already discussed with Westfeld Motors in Rayleigh , my old lexus garage to see if they would take such a project and also with Richard from the Hybrid battery solutions in case there is any problem with the hybrid systems and both said they will do it . 
      The payment day came , paid the car , asked the place if they can let me take a few things from the car and also if they can deliver it to Westfield Motors which they agreed . I took all the items from the car hoping to find something about the previous owner and more information about what the hell happened to this car . 
      Here are the pictures taken from the auction website and the description of it . 

- To be continued - 

Copart description.pdf

• By Yobosoku
      Hi, new to forum, there may be an already existing thread but I cannot find anything......ANYWHERE! I need an ecu pinout for a 2001 is200 using a 1gfe with an ecu number 89661-53200. I need this pinout diagram and expertese to fit a bee*r limiter basically because I want one and I like being a loon in my car. There are people who hate/disagree with them, however I would like one in my car and I would appreciate help fitting it.

any help appreciated.
    • By wezsleigh
      Hello im looking to get install a turbo into and IS200 and looking through this forum and various other forums I've not really found a clear answer to my question. Can you just install a turbo onto the is200 without having to buy this £2300 kit? For example, could I just change the manifold and install a turbo without having to spend all that money. I understand that some stock internals may need to be upgraded however e.g. flywheel, manifold and such.