Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Cheltenham Prescott Hill Climb

I know this is short notice guys but Lexus are holding a charity event at the Prescott Hill Climb site Cheltenham in Gloucestershire this Sunday the 14th May.

The event is being run by Lexus Cheltenham and Lexus UK in conjunction with the dealership  are entering vehicles to participate like GSF's RCF's and 'F' Sport hybrids.

Should be an interesting day.

Big Rat 

An update on the day it's running from 10am - 3am on the 14th as above this Sunday the 14th.

There is a one off ten pounds charity admissions donation per car, it's a child family oriented event with many other interesting marquees in attendance.

Lexus are also going to be doing passenger rides up th circuit in the vehicles.

Big Rat

Edited by Big Rat
Update info
  • Like 2

Just now, JonP said:

Somehow, I just sense that the wife will not think that this is a suitable outing for a wedding anniversary.....

@JonPI tend to agree with you on that would prove to be a hard sell.

🐀

59 minutes ago, JonP said:

Somehow, I just sense that the wife will not think that this is a suitable outing for a wedding anniversary.....

Why are women so incapable of prioritising things!!!! :wink3:

Ratty @Big Rat you got any timings yet?

7 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Oh this sounds interesting, anyone going?

@Mark G Matey suppose to be a working weekend for me I'm just moving some stuff around so hope to make it, but if I do will be in the van wouldn't have time to go and get the 'F' 🙄

Big Rat

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I know this is short notice guys but Lexus are holding a charity event at the Prescott Hill Climb site Cheltenham in Gloucestershire this Sunday the 14th May.

The event is being run by Lexus Cheltenham and Lexus UK in conjunction with the dealership  are entering vehicles to participate like GSF's RCF's and 'F' Sport hybrids.

Should be an interesting day.

Big Rat 

An update on the day it's running from 10am - 3am on the 14th as above this Sunday the 14th.

There is a one off ten pounds charity admissions donation per car, it's a child family oriented event with many other interesting marquees in attendance.

Lexus are also going to be doing passenger rides up th circuit in the vehicles.

Big Rat

SORRY 😐 Guys donation/ entrance is £15.00, just had email update fro Lexus with apologies.

IMG_2799.thumb.PNG.6d3f21ea36d4da58929bee3b2902ab54.PNG

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr It's £15.00 per car, so how many flytvrs can you get in that beast of a Volvo 😁

q

Oooops.  It does say on the pic you posted :)

Further Update

My point of contact at Lexus is having a meeting at the event site tomorrow with the organisers and I am hoping he will be successful in securing Lexus specific car parking, will let you know in due course.

Big Rat

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Further Update

My point of contact at Lexus is having a meeting at the event site tomorrow with the organisers and I am hoping he will be successful in securing Lexus specific car parking, will let you know in due course.

Big Rat

Well if I don't get private parking, I wont be turning up, they will have to make do without me:whistling1:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Well if I don't get private parking, I wont be turning up, they will have to make do without me:whistling1:

@Mark G Don't worry matey your pass is in the post, copy below 😂

IMG_2800.JPG.1a0fdc22629f1230e4a23978cc0f2897.JPG

🐀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr No now stop it or I'll give him your Lexus goody bag 💼 

🐀

Oh johndeer, I'll keep the thread on tractor  I promise :)

Right, let's plough on and get back to talking about Sunday.

• Like 2

Normally I'd be interested but my car needs some tlc. Refurb the wheels, new tyres (Michelin ps4 at £740! 😨), new exhaust bracket, wheel hub bolt replacement, suspension adjustment...

There is a guy called Alex I follow on instagram who is involved in this event. He recently traded his isf for a blue RCF that will be doing passenger rides tomorrow. See if you can persuade him to get involved in the forum 🖒

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Normally I'd be interested but my car needs some tlc. Refurb the wheels, new tyres (Michelin ps4 at £740! 😨), new exhaust bracket, wheel hub bolt replacement, suspension adjustment...

There is a guy called Alex I follow on instagram who is involved in this event. He recently traded his isf for a blue RCF that will be doing passenger rides tomorrow. See if you can persuade him to get involved in the forum 🖒

@Rusty Crobar Met him matey and already done 👍

🐀

• Like 1

Well I never heard back from Lexus as regards marque  specific parking, so for those that are going you are going to have to suck it and see on arrival, hey ho 🙄

Big Rat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Well I never heard back from Lexus as regards marque  specific parking, so for those that are going you are going to have to suck it and see on arrival, hey ho 🙄

Big Rat

Was thinking about taking my other half and nipper (to keep my car clean 😉 ) but might be a bit too far for them, who is definitely going? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

Unlike a Lexus dealer to let a customer down.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links