Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommendation for Lex Tek Services near Sheffield

I would just like to recommend Lex Tek services run by Dave.  I know have been mentioned on here before but a further recommendation won't hurt!

Yesterday I took my car to him for a thorough once over and fortunately it seems my car is a very good one.  Dave showed me the car underneath, explained issues as regards to the radiator leaking, leaking rear air con pipes to the back and the air suspension.  He also had a silver LS / cream leather in the day before, anyone on here?

Dave was at Lexus Sheffield for 20 years so know his stuff and while there I met a gent called David.  He was a now retired director at Lexus, Sheffield and told me a lot of fab facts about Lexus and there inner workings and discussed our shared love of cars in general.

For the going over and replacing rear pads he charged me £125 inc vat, I was very happy with this.  My car does have full Lexus history but I'll definitely be taking it to Lex Tek from now on.

Very easy to find as he's located just two minutes from the M1 junction 30.

By the way I'm loving my Lexus, 

• Like 5

He might if you ask!!!  However they have a pork pie Friday and shared it with me.  A most excellent idea and you don't get pork pie at Monty's.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links