Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF New Review

56 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

"Never turns heads". Very accurate observation.

This can be achieved in a more efficient way by lowering your windows and shouting at those you wish to turn their heads towards you. 

I have reported this journalist for under age driving. 

I see @Big Rat is about to achieve his 1,000 like, celebratory Guinness!? 😉 

• Like 1

@emjay82 I won't post the whole Pistonheads article on here of C63  M3 and Alfa but it's not a bad read, guess which car broke down and wouldn't play any more 🙄

But here's one comment from a reader -

big_rob_sydney 7 hours ago

"Was really hoping the Alfa would deliver, and massively disappointed in this. No interest in the Germans. Wondering what a NA Lexus can do now."

Big Rat

Had to turn the first video off, terrible review, keeps contradicting himself, at the beginning he says its slightly quicker than a C63 and halfway through says its slower!!! he goes on to say the ISF doesn't really know what it is and then says it ticks all the boxes and does exactly what Lexus intended it to do and  to top it off the wheels are on the wrong way round.:wallbash:

• Like 1

On 16/05/2017 at 7:20 PM, FTBBCVoodoo said:

155k miles and still going strong (1st video).

Happy Days :-)

I noticed that to, winner!

The guy on the second vid is properly annoying!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links