Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Here Is One For The Ls Boys

looks like a 92 to me to but that might not be the actual car thats pictured some times they use the wrong pictures at the auto trader, i once advertised my bwm and they put in a picture of a scorpio. Also my mate once went to look at a merc and said to the bloke selling it it don't look nothing like the picture and the fella said i know they used a picture of another merc they already had on file, Needless to say my mate wasnt happy.

Check out this crazy ad on eBay. How can he reckon that a 12 year old LS400 with 175k and 7 owners drive like new? He also claims it cost £46k new, but I thought they were about 33k new back in 1992? He also claims he has sold 200 LS400s in 9 years yet doesn't seem to know much!!! Describes the colour as blue mink sort of metallic.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...&category=50175

Starting bid is way over book too!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links