Pionieris

Does is200 have the same suspension as is300

Does is200 have the same suspension as is300. Like could I order for is300 and it still would it fit to is200?like shock absorbers or coilovers ?

Personally I would say no as the IS300 has a bigger and heavier engine(although I do stand to be corrected) if wrong 

Yes the strut design is exactly the same which means they will bolt up to an IS200. (i run those in mine)

Scudney is referring to the fact that IS300 probably have stiffer front springs from factory because the 2JZ is heavier. But those coilovers are way stiff anyway so it doesn't really make a massive difference. And you can always replace the springs with softer ones off the same inner diameter.

Keep in mind though that their CAD work on those coilovers isn't 100% so you might have to take a round file and oval out your strut tower bolt holes since some of the top hat studs are misplaced by about a millimeter. Also a tip is to cover the threads on the sleeves in copper paste to prevent them from going rusty. Or else it will happen quite fast since they are made out of steel.