Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will a 94-97 LS400 rear door fit a 1999?

I was speaking to my paint man about fixing the poor repair job to a rear passenger door on my 1999 Mk IV. It has been damaged at some point and not repaired very well. He said I would be better off getting a good condition door and he would fit and paint it to match. To help with my search, will 94-97 rear door fit a 1999? And could I fit the existing interior trim to a 94-97 door? Thank you.

I do not know if it will fit. Looks the same, but it's got different part numbers.

1996:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/lexus/gr/1996/ls400/ucf20r-aepgkw/5_431220_005_/body/6705_rear-door-panel-glass/2#67003

1999:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/lexus/eu/1999/ls400/ucf20r-aeagkw/3_431220_010_/body/6705_rear-door-panel-glass/2#67003

Toyodiy says it will fit: 67003-50905

Europe, General          10/1994-07/2000       LEXUS LS400        UCF20         67-05: REAR DOOR PANEL & GLASS

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/xref?v=E_1996_LEXUS_LS400_UCF20R-AEPGKW&s=67003-50905&mU=on&mE=on&mJ=on&mG=on

• Like 1

Why not be patient, and get the right colour and model, then just bolt it on.

I did that very thing with my front wing, that some charmer had kicked in, on Halloween a few years back......perfect colour match for 50 quid delivered.

Easier to fit a door as well, I would guess.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Newbie1 said:

Mikey you are absolutely right. Patience is key. Someone must be scrapping a maroon one sometime! Thanks, all.

There's a bloke in Essex who breaks Ls's, advertises on eBay.

I bought a wing off him, before I eventually found one in my blue colour.

It's maroon, but don't get too excited, as it was over a year ago, so who knows if he'd still have the door to match.

I'll see if I can find his details and let you know.

On 2017-5-21 at 11:17 AM, Newbie1 said:

Much appreciated.

Sorry Phil, didn't save him in eBay sellers list, and didn't  go through eBay with the sale, so no record.

Also checked current cars being broken, and no sign of him.

However, I'll keep an eye out, and let you know if I come across him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers. Finding a decent one is not too easy, and finding one in rose red mica is impossible! But as the old girl has had some mechanical stuff done to her this month she will have to wait for the paintwork. All ready for a European holiday!

Great article.

Think I have a door lined up. Not the same colour but my paint bloke should be able to sort it out and a few other bits. Damn, this car was just to waft around in for a bit and then sell on, not do up...

• 7 months later...