Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best range of ISFs in one location - Kemble

What a great line-up it truly was. Fine examples of the model, all in stunning condition.

Thanks again for the invite to join you all, great venue and a rather good 'full english'.... Nice to meet you all, hopefully I didn't disgrace the gathering too badly with my 'battery' ...

• Like 6

NemesisUK got to say the RC look stunning . Not to sure about the GSF tho . Mite grow on me the more I see them. Still think the RCF is the best looking 

Best looking after your white ISF

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

What a great line-up it truly was. Fine examples of the model, all in stunning condition.

Thanks again for the invite to join you all, great venue and a rather good 'full english'.... Nice to meet you all, hopefully I didn't disgrace the gathering too badly with my 'battery' ...

3 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

You are welcome anytime Matey, any man who's run a big banger AMG and even gives the greedy Rat some of his breakfast is tops in my book 😂

😂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Was great to meet u all, nice to see the full line up of colours too 👍👍

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

IMG_4243.JPG

IMG_4246.JPG

@Womble72 Really appreciate you travelling matey good to meet you, and I've voted you best car colour in show 😉

🐀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Missed you matey I had to force extra cake and coffee down as a mark of respect for your absence ✊️

🐀

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

.....  and even gives the greedy Rat some of his breakfast is tops in my book 😂

😂

You gotta keep your strength up, Ratty :wink3:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Another fantastic meet . Great cars on show, brilliant gang of lads , roll on the next one 👍

@Warrington guy Good effort on the travel distance Matey good to you both, you may be getting pictures of RCF's on a regular basis 😊

🐀

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Another fantastic meet . Great cars on show, brilliant gang of lads , roll on the next one 👍

Are you home yet Dave? 😉.........  good effort 👍 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 Really appreciate you travelling matey good to meet you, and I've voted you best car colour in show 😉

🐀

How did u know my neighbour bakes cakes?? 😂🤣.......cheers, was nice to put some faces to names

• Like 1

Those GSF's were a very welcome  addition, good job they didn't leave their keys lying around otherwise @Mark G would have been away with one and left his liquorice marks up and down the runways.........again 😂

IMG_2839.thumb.JPG.90085c4e6533a43e3028304d78a52669.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 4