Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus at Torque motors

6 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

What did you get??.....mine just sits on the drive n the wife wants me to get "an all rounder" so she can drive it to, I'm struggling to see anything I like as much though 

I've bought a 2014 C63 AMG estate. Last of the NA 6.2 engines. I'll do a comparison post soon. Gutted the ISF has gone but needed 3 seats in the back plus more flexible boot space - otherwise I would have bought wendle's RC-F!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

The ISF owners are dropping like flies 😔.......

True - I had mine since July 2014 so almost three years though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Corrado said:

Wish I could keep it, but the wife has 2 neck disc displacements and finds it to harder ride, she's only driven it twice and it frightened her so now won't entertain driving it, BUT if the money's not right I'll keep n get an IQ or smart car for my daily commute to London as I'm always worried some moron will hit it, hence why I drive a V70.....which also doesn't like.......I'd change her if it wasn't so damn expensive 😉

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Wish I could keep it, but the wife has 2 neck disc displacements and finds it to harder ride, she's only driven it twice and it frightened her so now won't entertain driving it, BUT if the money's not right I'll keep n get an IQ or smart car for my daily commute to London as I'm always worried some moron will hit it, hence why I drive a V70.....which also doesn't like.......I'd change her if it wasn't so damn expensive 😉

I made sure my new car has 18s rather than 19s to ensure the ride is reasonable. I must be getting old!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Corrado said:

I made sure my new car has 18s rather than 19s to ensure the ride is reasonable. I must be getting old!

Lol.....I'm thinking "air suspension"......🙄.....and dog friendly too. Or the dog will have a seat next to me in a smart 😂

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Corrado said:

Yeah, good innings. I would say the average for this type of car is 18months 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Corrado said:

I've bought a 2014 C63 AMG estate. Last of the NA 6.2 engines. I'll do a comparison post soon. Gutted the ISF has gone but needed 3 seats in the back plus more flexible boot space - otherwise I would have bought wendle's RC-F!

Look forward to hearing how you get on with the C63 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

I (and I'm sure you too Paul) drive Volvos because they are tops with Lexus coming in second place :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I (and I'm sure you too Paul) drive Volvos because they are tops with Lexus coming in second place :)

I may well wash her tomorrow after work and post a photo of the D5se, just for your eyes😉

• Like 1

Just now, Womble72 said:

I may well wash her tomorrow after work and post a photo of the D5se, just for your eyes😉

Tell me what time and I'll make sure I can have some private time with a pic of your D5 ;)

• Like 1