Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another One spotted about

@Warrington guy Yep and this appears to be another an early car just come up for sale, 2 owners from new

@Krise Have a look st the ad matey just come up near you older higher miles worth a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-LEXUS-IS-F-5-0-V8-AUTO-NAVIGATION-SALOON-PETROL-/272678750685?hash=item3f7ceb89dd:g:3ScAAOSwHMJYN22r

Big Rat

Just now, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy Yep and this appears to be another an early car just come up for sale, 2 owners from new

@Krise Have a look st the ad matey just come up near you older higher miles worth a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-LEXUS-IS-F-5-0-V8-AUTO-NAVIGATION-SALOON-PETROL-/272678750685?hash=item3f7ceb89dd:g:3ScAAOSwHMJYN22r

Big Rat

I know of this car it's reg is LC08 FJE, got a good mot history and low owners.

Big Rat

On 5/23/2017 at 8:57 AM, Big Rat said:

This seen in Germany a couple of days ago, looking at the condition of the car I'm sure he would love to be a member 😂

Big Rat

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

I met him at the Nurburgring in Sept last year.

Pleasant chap.  Pretty handy around there as well.  Pretty sure he was running R888's front and rear and told me that he runs the rear tyre size at front as well.

His Mrs always looked like she was none too impressed.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I met him at the Nurburgring in Sept last year.

Pleasant chap.  Pretty handy around there as well.  Pretty sure he was running R888's front and rear and told me that he runs the rear tyre size at front as well.

His Mrs always looked like she was none too impressed.

@FTBBCVoodoo  "His Mrs always looked like she was none too impressed "

Well that is an observation that none on here would recognise in their respective partners I'm sure...............

Big Rat

• Like 1