Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF has been gone a few months now its replacement is here

Had my ISF for 10 months and loved it , it was in a long line of quick is saloons M5, M3 , RS6 , S6 , RS4 , E63 u get the idea.

So had my eye on one of these for a while and this little gem popped its head up 25 mins from my house , it would of been rude not to buy it.

So far i am v impressed with it.

My isf having its last was before it went .

New motor

20170316_153746.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Dave400SE said:

And its still going lovely....

Haven't taken TVR out of the garage since picking ISF up as it's a delight - bit of an upgrade from the Clio before it though!

@Dave400SE Then you really must post up some pictures matey, there are one or two on here who can't sleep without there 'White' fix 😂

🐀

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dave400SE said:

And its still going lovely....

Haven't taken TVR out of the garage since picking ISF up as it's a delight - bit of an upgrade from the Clio before it though!

Good to know Dave , they are a great car no doubt and i am very glad i owned one. That poor TVR tho haha.

6 minutes ago, gumball3000 said:

And it had better still be nice and clean too !!!!!

@gumball3000 The 'black' replacement looks like a spanker as well, just been looking on Autotrader at them just out of curiosity of course 🤥

There really aren't that many about for sale values seem to be pretty good as well there's a Le Mans one for sale near me looks mean !

Big Rat

@Warrington guy Not a million miles from you Dave yet another white one....... it's getting depressing Silver not getting a look in lately so I took her out today and gave her a good spanking...... well it was Mrs Rat's birthday 😂

IMG_1637.thumb.JPG.9425a4e32229a0a917fd43044581df81.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Sure you'll get a nice rumble from the jag . Possibly a few pops and bang . Only one way to find out MR RAT 

@Warrington guy I keep looking at this picture this model in this colour...............

IMG_0445.JPG.08833411595d723ef756233309cc9602.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Sure they only made 100 xfrs . Only one on auto trader last time I looked 

Can you hear me on autotrader now feverishly flicking through the pages trying to find that ☝️ 

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Well here's one bloke who managed to mix his work and Jag driving, and dress 'appropriately ' @Mark G Should approve this one for me 😂

IMG_2856.thumb.JPG.70d5669d6fbabc429a07eff0494c63e7.JPG

Big Rat

Agreed that cowboy boots and packing heat with plenty of ammunition is always with me when I'm out for a drive 👍 

• Like 1