Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F for sale

Hi Ladies & Gents,

My pristine Lexus RC-F will up for sale within the next few weeks so just wanted to see if there may be any interest from forum members before advertising else wear.

Lexus RC-F, 5.0 V8, March 2015 ( 15 )

5900 miles. ( max at time of sale )

Lexus warranty till 5th March 2018.

Azure Blue with Grey Leather Interior.

ML sound system, electric tilt / slide sunroof.

The Number plate is not included in the price.

Crystal Serum paint protection.

£34,000. 

If you’re interested or require any more info please pm me and ill give you my mobile number so we can have a chat.

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

• Like 2

Very nice, If I was younger and didn't need the extra doors and seats I would have snapped it up tonight!

May I ask what you're moving to?

1 hour ago, Warrington guy said:

Umm now you have me thinking . Looks a beauty. And the price is good . Big rat HELP

@Warrington guy I know Dave I fully understand mate it ain't easy trying to behave and you know we all love you like a brother and your isF is right up there with the best.

But we're all car blokes and needs must so if your tempted to it's ok with me 🤗

The big envious Rat 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Very nice, If I was younger and didn't need the extra doors and seats I would have snapped it up tonight!

May I ask what you're moving to?

Well i have a test drive in the LC next month, so lets wait and see. :smile:

• Like 3

I too saw this at Bluewater and it's simply superb.

Do you have to serve time in an ISF before graduating to an RCF or is there a fast-track route?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Neil E said:

I too saw this at Bluewater and it's simply superb.

Do you have to serve time in an ISF before graduating to an RCF or is there a fast-track route?

@Neil E Nope just a big fat wonga wedge 😂

🐀

• Like 1

That is a really good price for one in the equal best colour and with such a low mileage.

What do you think of the Crystal Serum protection Chris? I am pondering it now I've decided to keep mine for another few years. Was yours professionally done or DIY?

Just now, MNMJ said:

That is a really good price for one in the equal best colour and with such a low mileage.

What do you think of the Crystal Serum protection Chris? I am pondering it now I've decided to keep mine for another few years. Was yours professionally done or DIY?

i am very happy with it, very easy to keep the car clean and as you can see still looks great after 2 years, once its on you shouldn't  polish your car only use wax, i use R222 i had it done from new, you can't buy the crystal serum and DIY, its only sold to registered detailing studies, i used Ultimate Finish at brands hatch.       https://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/car-care-blog/new-car-protection/lexus-rc-f-born-on-fuji-speedway-protected-at-brands-hatch/

i will defiantly have it done on my next car.

• Like 2

I will do a report after the test drive in 2 weeks, it will only be on private ground, so iam not sure how far we will be able to go,  the LC demos are not in our showrooms yet.

i have looked and read most of the reviews, but  like the RC-F reviews most negative reviews are about the car being to heavy, not enough power, etc,

i don't know why Lexus insist on using race tracks for the journalists and car reviewers to drive the cars on, they immediately assume its supposed to be a sports car, even though Lexus themselves have said its a luxury coupe.

The NX has pretty good reviews, but i bet if the launched the NX at a racetrack the reviews would have been very different.

I love my RC-F, i would just like something with a little more comfortable ride, i knew the RC was going to be fairly firm, and test driving it on a race track wasn't the best option for me to asses that, although it was great fun, but you  don't get many pot holes or speed bumps on a race track.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wendle said:

i am very happy with it, very easy to keep the car clean and as you can see still looks great after 2 years, once its on you shouldn't  polish your car only use wax, i use R222 i had it done from new, you can't buy the crystal serum and DIY, its only sold to registered detailing studies, i used Ultimate Finish at brands hatch.       https://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/car-care-blog/new-car-protection/lexus-rc-f-born-on-fuji-speedway-protected-at-brands-hatch/

i will defiantly have it done on my next car.

Thanks Chris, the adverts make it sound impressive, but its useful to have corroboration from another RC-F owner. I'll see who does it locally and find out what the charge will be. I suspect it will need some minor paint correction, as they call it

• Like 1

Yep, tried it out on my dads RC-F. Hardest setting is a bit too harsh for UK roads. Skips over little bumps too much. More of a track setting really IMHO.

• Like 1

Just now, Toothy said:

Yep, tried it out on my dads RC-F. Hardest setting is a bit too harsh for UK roads. Skips over little bumps too much. More of a track setting really IMHO.

Exactly as I found in my RC300h, Sport+ unsettles the car too much, the slightest bump deflects the car. Would be fine on track..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rayaans said:

Yep it was confirmed by Lexus UK a while back - I believe they started from 66 plate onwards

The GSF we test drive recently had it and in sport + it's quite a revelation, even on the pock marked rubbish Cotswold roads it was not thrown off line mid corner, I presume the RCF would be broadly similar.

Big Rat

• Like 2

In my RC when one selects Sport+ it will set the suspension to it's firmest setting. My understanding is the 'adaptive' part no longer functions. When in Normal and Sport the dampers will constantly adjust to provide the best ride whilst firming the required damper(s) when cornering to maintain a virtually roll-free stance. Very accomplished IMHO and far better than the AMG airmatic in my previous car.

• Like 2