Hi

I need to repair and repaint the front splitter on my GS. Paint code is 1E0. When I try to order paint, there seem to be two different colours, flint mica or dark grey. Anyone any idea which is correct? 

Thanks in advance. 

Is the paint code not listed on the drivers door, b pillar?  

I'm sure there was a similar question about this only the other day. Either that or the heat has got to me...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Farqui said:

I'm sure there was a similar question about this only the other day. Either that or the heat has got to me...

Sorry dude...must be the heat! No, just me being daft. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Robbenson1976 said:

They're both the same colour as John mentioned. The US always change their names to much better ones IMO.

For example, Arctic Pearl (UK) = Starfire Pearl (US) and Sonic Red = Infrared etc etc

On 2017-5-31 at 3:54 PM, Farqui said:

Thanks for your help, just getting my head around Lexus/Toyota and the differences in paint colours. I'm guessing as long as I have the paint code I'm ok. Just received an original UK spec brochure for the GS LE. As ever, I had to laugh as in that brochure 1E0 is listed as Aleutian grey.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By olliesgrandad
      A couple of weeks ago I managed to damage the rear bumper of my car with the metal dropbolt mounting of my driveway gates which put 2 small puncture holes into the middle of the bumper. No scuffs but 2 very neat and annoying marks. Being pearlescent white  I was dreading the cost of repairs and the quality of finish.  My local Chipsaway Franchise in Gloucester seemed to have some good reports so I paid Stuart the owner a visit. He said that the pearlescent would require more painting of the bumper than usual to get a good match and blend in and quoted a price of £192 inclusive. The car went in on Monday at 8am and I collected it at 4.30pm. 
      I am over the moon with the result. Even shining a bright light on the paint to get the flakes to pop doesn't reveal the signs of any repairs.  You would never know that the paint isn't factory finish. I would definitely recommend him for minor paint correction. 

• By NXnoob
      Hi all
      I have a new NX on order which, after much deliberation with the other half, will be in Velvet Black.
      I know that being black and non metallic, light scratches and swirling will show up more readily than on lighter bodywork. As such we were considering taking the Lexus paint protector which I think is through Supagard. 
      So my question is will this type of protection even help towards preventing swirls etc. And if so is the Lexus offering good value/worth while? E.g. would I be better off taking it to a third party auto detailer? Any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated 
      Thanks all

• By gaborpinter
      Dear fellow owners,
      I am just replacing all the four calipers on my IS250 (the new ones are still in the box), and I was wondering on getting them laquered to protect those from rust.
      Ideally I would't paint them so I am planning to use a clear coat only.
      I found these products on amazon, would you think those would work on their own, without a coloured primer?
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000CPJLV2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=27CYQD3147JTP&coliid=I71J38RWEE7PT&psc=1
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ZXZP480/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=27CYQD3147JTP&coliid=I2X2CJ2M6OXQP7
      Thanks for your time.
    • By arkviz
      Hi there!
      today i was in car wash and i found on the parking sensor located in front on bumper some white spot. It looks like paint from small sensor cap is falling down. It looks i have to go and visit dealer....

• By rayaans
      Update - new hyperlinks for easy navigation. Interior section will be coming soon and I will be making changes throughout
      Last updated - 19/10/2015
      Thanks to bluenose1940 for egging me on to get this finished!
      Rayaan's Guide To detailing Your Lexus.pdf