AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dougie175

Will this routine work well?

@dougie175 my wheel whoollie stays.. 'pert', sorry to hear that yours...droops! I hear there options to help tho... :laugh:

• Like 2

@rayaans Do you have any experience with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light?

So far every Gtechniq product I have tried has been superb other than the G1 which I wish I had never used. 

I'm guessing Cystal Serum Light would be an alternative to Fusso Soft99? As they both seem to be Last Step Product?

I cannot fault Fusso other than it seems to attract a lot of dust, it washes of very easily but it is quite a dusty area at work and despite the Fusso stopping virtually all dirt sticking to the car it does tend to be quite dusty after a couple of days after washing.

9 minutes ago, dougie175 said:

@rayaans Do you have any experience with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light?

So far every Gtechniq product I have tried has been superb other than the G1 which I wish I had never used. 

I'm guessing Cystal Serum Light would be an alternative to Fusso Soft99? As they both seem to be Last Step Product?

I cannot fault Fusso other than it seems to attract a lot of dust, it washes of very easily but it is quite a dusty area at work and despite the Fusso stopping virtually all dirt sticking to the car it does tend to be quite dusty after a couple of days after washing.

Well crystal serum light is a coating whereas Fusso is a sealant. 

Therefore you'll find that crystal serum light will last longer but costs more and has to cure etc. 

Personally I'd go for cquartz uk if wanting a sealant. It's pretty much idiot proof and great for UK weather 

• Like 1

Is it not just the case you have a colour where dust is always going to be highly-visible, regardless of LSP?

16 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

Is it not just the case you have a colour where dust is always going to be highly-visible, regardless of LSP?

No it seems to stick a lot more to the Soft99 than it did to the AG HD Wax.

20 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Well crystal serum light is a coating whereas Fusso is a sealant. 

Therefore you'll find that crystal serum light will last longer but costs more and has to cure etc. 

Personally I'd go for cquartz uk if wanting a sealant. It's pretty much idiot proof and great for UK weather 

I will do some research on it, don't think I will remove the Fusso as it is a superb product was just wondering what your thought were on these type of products.

In my head they are also like another coat of very tough lacquer to go over the top of the lacquer on your car

22 hours ago, dougie175 said:

I will do some research on it, don't think I will remove the Fusso as it is a superb product was just wondering what your thought were on these type of products.

In my head they are also like another coat of very tough lacquer to go over the top of the lacquer on your car

Also seems to be supplied with exo in most kits and I think this may be down to the water behaviour of crystal serum not being great so exo boosts that