Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h Space Saver spare wheel

Hi

I was wondering if the space saver spare off a  IS250/220d would fit on my IS300h 2014 ?

Just to throw in the boot for long journeys every now and then . I'm not comfortable with the gel thing.

Thanks ...

3 hours ago, Sittingduck said:

Hi

I was wondering if the space saver spare off a  IS250/220d would fit on my IS300h 2014 ?

Just to throw in the boot for long journeys every now and then . I'm not comfortable with the gel thing.

Thanks ...

Yep should do but you'll have to make sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Lexus thinking. On my car, even though there was no spare wheel, nor for that matter really room for one, they still provided the heavy duty polythene bag, fully labelled, to put the dirty road wheel in while you drove on the spare..........

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm a new member, having just bought an IS300h to replace my indestructible but very old & thirsty IS200. Like several people here, I'm uneasy about relying on the puncture repair kit (though in 18 years I never had occasion to use the IS200's spare wheel), so I'm thinking of buying a space-saver for the boot. The Road Hero wheel would seem to do the job [https://motornuts.co.uk/lexus-is300h-2013-onwards-space-saver-wheel-and?uilang=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoYDx1tiC2QIVpbXtCh1HwQIcEAQYASABEgLLf_D_BwE&tab=specifications] - does anyone here have a view?