Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any of you crinklies going to Le Mans?

A relatively poor effort on the sticker front, but cleaned, polished and ready to roll! Due to the new EU mobile roaming laws, handily coming into effect two days before the race, I'll be able to upload some photos of the trip without having to remortgage the house! Let the packing commence! 

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

• Like 4

Car looking good there Stuart, I am not a fan of stickers but that kind of works. I have never done the 24 hour and keep promising myself I will go next year, this has been going on for 25 years.

I need to get my arse in gear...........................

• Like 2

likewise.

I nearly went to the Classic Le Mans a couple of times a number of years ago when I used to run a scimitar with a stage 3 engine and all the bits, even had the tickets sorted out at one point, but work intervened.

These days the thrill of camping and staying up all night with crappy showers and bogs just seems to have worn off....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mrfunex said:

A relatively poor effort on the sticker front, but cleaned, polished and ready to roll! Due to the new EU mobile roaming laws, handily coming into effect two days before the race, I'll be able to upload some photos of the trip without having to remortgage the house! Let the packing commence! 

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

Would love to but not possible this year, maybe with some forward planning and one for another time! Enjoy...👍 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Would love to but not possible this year, maybe with some forward planning and one for another time! Enjoy...👍 

Classy sticker. Enjoy.

• Like 1

I ran my Ls400 around the local straights ( roads ) a couple of years ago when I found myself at Le Mans on the way through France 

I hadn't planned to be there but was quite chuffed I was, my first time at Le Mans :whistling1: ........... .  and I imagined myself racing somewhat:yahoo:

Then the following year I found myself at Monza, again quite by accident too

Malc

• Like 2

The great thong with Le Mans is that you can drive some of the circuit in between practice sessions.

The bad thing about Le Mans is the somewhat 'chaviness' that cannot really be avoided 

• Like 1