Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello to you all............I inadvertantly let my Battery go flat on my 1995 LS400 Mk3..Once recharged is there any set procedure as to re-starting the car.... Thanks all.. Royzels

There is no definitive answer - when I had my mark 3 and 4, I never experienced any problems starting after flat Battery or Battery changeover - however from Time to time I have come across articles where some of the mark 2 s and 3 s have been fitted with an aftermarket scorpion alarm system which does need resetting - I would just put the Battery back and give it a try and see what happens - I reckon it will just start as normal.

I >think< (if i remember correctly) you had to keep pressing & pressing the button on those old fobs till it resets the codes, that is if the Battery on the fob is still working.

To resolve it, Ive had my security system deliberatly disabled by my mechi eleci, it was a big, big hassle trying to get it to reset with that obsolete fob every time the Battery was disconnected, now that problem is gone.