Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Joe-Z Exhaust Missing

So I'm in the process of getting my car to the UK and a few weeks back I shipped my Joe-Z exhaust via TNT to my London address. 

To my shock TNT managed to loose my package :wallbash: personally I believe someone working there stole it plane and simple. 

They've already tried to find the package but no luck. I can't even imagine how they managed to loose 4 large odd shaped boxes but they did so I'm never using TNT again and would advice everyone I know to never use such a lousy shipping company. 

I've always used DHL for the past 15 years and never had a problem so I'll be sticking with a genuine company in future rather than TNT. 

So I'm posting pics here in case anyone finds this exhaust for sale somewhere on eBay or anywhere else, I'd appreciate you let me know. 

The rear cat-back section is powder coated in black so should be easily recognizable. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Mazin%20Saeed%20Package_zps2yixnmus.jpg

IMG_5890_zpseb2da51e.jpg

E5CC40BA-4818-4C9C-AB26-A29C3BD57AF3_zps

B43A681D-B4FB-4465-90E8-2E7A1F6C1A95_zps

Once again never use TNT!!!

• Like 1

That's shocking, I've found TNT to be crap, most recently they claimed that they tried to collect a parcel but nobody was in, wanted to charge again for a wasted journey. Collection was from my office staffed with 4/5 people 8am-7pm. Joke. Really sorry to hear this, it's a very specific part and if it was nicked, no doubt it will try to be sold on eBay or gumtree. 

That's crazy always thought TNT were ok as well, if you had said you were dealing with Hermes now that wouldn't surprise me 1 little bit.

I will keep my eyes peeled for you Joe-Z stuff seems very rare this side of the pond so should stand out if it pops up.

Did your description of the product give exact details of fitment? Its a strange thing to take a punt of stealing if you didn't know it was for a car worth doing it on, surely whoever took it cant be doing it lots as it would stand out. Its ridiculous of them to claim lost if all 4 parts have suddenly disappeared, unless they've lost an entire van of parcels!

3 hours ago, Verbout said:

Set up a search on eBay to notify you if one appears for sale.

I used this facility all the time in my previous life, got quite a few direct hits.

Thanks didn't know I could do that, will give it a try. 

2 hours ago, dougie175 said:

That's crazy always thought TNT were ok as well, if you had said you were dealing with Hermes now that wouldn't surprise me 1 little bit.

I will keep my eyes peeled for you Joe-Z stuff seems very rare this side of the pond so should stand out if it pops up.

Did your description of the product give exact details of fitment? Its a strange thing to take a punt of stealing if you didn't know it was for a car worth doing it on, surely whoever took it cant be doing it lots as it would stand out. Its ridiculous of them to claim lost if all 4 parts have suddenly disappeared, unless they've lost an entire van of parcels!

Thanks, no the parcel didn't have a detailed description on the fitment of the exhaust but it does have Joe-Z exhaust stamped on it and he can simply google it and see what car it fits if he's smart enough. 

4 hours ago, Defratos said:

Thanks didn't know I could do that, will give it a try. 

Thanks, no the parcel didn't have a detailed description on the fitment of the exhaust but it does have Joe-Z exhaust stamped on it and he can simply google it and see what car it fits if he's smart enough. 

Agreed, someone hasn't seen it and thought " oh look, an ISF exhaust!! I'll have that!". They wouldn't know what to list it as on eBay even if they wanted to sell it.

It may still turn up, particularly if 4 separate packages were sent.  Was it insured?

Marcus

Sorry to see this Mazin. :wallbash:

Must admit it's one of the reasons I courier most of my parts home myself!

Don't trust Couriers I'm afraid! :death:

Hopefully they compensate you adequately, but I do understand you'd rather just get your exhaust back. After all, that's what you paid them for! :down:

On a more positive note, let us know when you are ready to meet up my friend.

Be nice seeing another extensively modified IS F on UK roads. :driving::thumbup1:

All the best,

Pete 

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:38 AM, Peter P18 said:

Sorry to see this Mazin. :wallbash:

Must admit it's one of the reasons I courier most of my parts home myself!

Don't trust Couriers I'm afraid! :death:

Hopefully they compensate you adequately, but I do understand you'd rather just get your exhaust back. After all, that's what you paid them for! :down:

On a more positive note, let us know when you are ready to meet up my friend.

Be nice seeing another extensively modified IS F on UK roads. :driving::thumbup1:

All the best,

Pete 

More pics of your ISF please Pete... :cool:

49 minutes ago, Defratos said:

must say @Peter P18's ISF must be the sexiest ISF in the UK I've seen so far :wub:

Thanks Mazin. :thumbup1:

Be nice having yours here for a while. Pretty sure you'll be the second most modified ISF in the UK! :wink3:

Still got plenty left to do.

- Switch out the BC BR's with Swift springs, for the RR-Racing street/occasional track coilovers.

- Install OS Giken LSD kit from FIGS Engineering.

- Buy and install RR-Racing supercharger kit.

That's all I have in mind for now, but no doubt there will be more! Lol. :yes:

• Like 3